Public school teacher tells class: 'You belong in hell'

Who asked for your opinion? Or did you just sail into this thread to act as if you were the one that won it?

Are you fucking kidding me?
A retort is clearly impossible on a message board.
You know this is a message board, right?

Tosser? is that even an insult?

And by the way, if you say I'm wrong when I say that atheism is saying that God does not exist, then you're just some idiot who uses the word wrongly.
Atheists don't just say god does not exist; they cannot accept the concept. It's not a denial; it's an incomprehension.

Your definition allows you to win every argument.
This is stupid. because people like you should never win arguments. PHYSICAL FUCKING LAWS SHOULD CHANGE FIRST.
No atheist would ever claim to have knowledge some deity not existing.
Do you even understanding what a fucking joke it is to say that?

You're automatically assuming that some sort of high power MUST exist, therefore it has to be disproven LIKE HOLY SHIT YOU NEED TO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF.

Your definition allows you to win every argument.
This is stupid. because people like you should never win arguments. PHYSICAL FUCKING LAWS SHOULD CHANGE FIRST.
No atheist would ever claim to have knowledge some deity not existing.
Do you even understanding what a fucking joke it is to say that?

You're automatically assuming that some sort of high power MUST exist, therefore it has to be disproven LIKE HOLY SHIT YOU NEED TO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF.

Monotheist >>>> Atheist

NICE CAPS!

Heaven forbid anyone say something unscientific
Science is your God now! with facts in theories clothing
The committee "community" has believers
And the vatican has a science division
Like wrinkly old lovers in a facaded sharade of hate
Making war in the public eye and fucking behind closed doors

Athiests are misinformed
Christians are corrupt
Muslims are moral slaves
Scientists are full of shit
Agnostics are rationalists
Zen Buddhism's alright
But anyway thank you, fuck you, and goodnight

Clench your butt cheeks together dude, because you're talking out of your ass. An atheist is someone who says there is no God. That's the easiest, clearest, and most accurate way to define it. To say there is no God automatically entails that there is no afterlife, except naturally if you believe in the concept of an afterlife without any divine interference, but that's not the case with 99% of all atheists, I suppose.

Now which part of "an atheist claims there is no God" don't you fucking understand?

you cannot claim something there is no foundation in itself
only theists can make claims on god; atheists can't because they don't fucking get it

do you get it?

i am an atheist and the concept of god is so fucking backwards that I convulse wildly upon its consideration. i therefore make no claims on god. it's a dead concept.

i am fully aware that I am nitpicking and normally I would swallow the argument that "atheists do not believe in god, blah blah blah"... but you're spewing off as though you actually have a clue. but when you make your definition and chase it with your fucking "atheist claims" you come off as little more than a fucking chode. so I argue.

and I could do without your little quips/one liners. they are innappropriate, vulgar, and they lower my confidence in the human race significantly.