The kids in my class dont like Nevermore..

Pilgrim

I take pity on your holes
Mar 11, 2002
Urine Garden
Visit site
I like, was in class, and like, this black kid says he doesnt like Nevermore. I told him your black and your stupid. And like all the kids got mad at me. So I head banged my way out of the class room and jerked one off on the teacher.

Originally posted by Pilgrim
I like, was in class, and like, this black kid says he doesnt like Nevermore. I told him your black and your stupid. And like all the kids got mad at me. So I head banged my way out of the class room and jerked one off on the teacher.

USE MORE PRONOUNS. you sound like a California Girl. "your black and your stupid" ?? what the hell kind of insult or retort is that.

Originally posted by Pilgrim

and FYI, thats a horrible idea of what you think i sound like... i only use the word "like" when needed, not like the majority of teens who use it to seem "cool" or whateverthefuck

So,I guess Pilgrim's deliberate immaturity is supposed to make all of us spammers realize just how...immature we are...?:err:Uhhh,mm'kay.There are multiple ppl I know who dislike Nevermore...or,they just haven't been enlightened in such a way.Those such ppl who buy clothing from Wal-Mart 3 sizes too large and think that Nirvana is "classic"...