Classroom violence.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY

I hate wiener dogs. Dreadful creatures.
Mar 3, 2004
Tulsa, Ok
Did anyone catch that video of the kid getting teh shit kicked outta him in the classroom. Some tall scrawny guy beat the shit outta this little guy in a classroom and the teacher didnt even see it. SOMEONE IN CLASS VIDEO TAPED THE DAMN THING. The little guy looked like a hot topic metal kid, while the big guy looked like a EMO KID with a JEW FRO. But that couldnt be right because emo kids are wusses. The first thing I thought of when I saw the hair was Pyrus . Sorry Py. ITs really sad that in the future are kids will be in school and have people trying to kill thm or beat them up and the teachers arent even around to see it.I wish I wouldve been there Im not very big but I wouldve beat that kids head in. I hate it when big guys pick on little guys just cause they are smaller.

THoughts??????

neal said:
yeh, you cant just ask us if we've seen some completely random video. link, fool!

It was on the news guys, Im not sure where you can see it. I thought maybe one of you had caught the news. Its been on every channel down here.