Put Scott in his place and don't buy The Damned Things!

Everything is so black and white isn't it?

Ever thought there are other mitigating factors (most likely legal) reasons why they haven't been able to put the new album out? Why they haven't been able to record?

Seems rather obvious to me. Typical of them to obviously not mention anything and from history we know that Anthrax legally & logistically has been a mess left, right and centre.

Could also be a financial issue. The band might be broke!

I am assuming a lot here but that is my basic assumption - there is a major roadblock to the band moving forward and but I doubt it's the The Damn Things.

That's probably paying the bills for Scott's poker habit.

Well said. If it was only Scott delaying the album, I'm shure The Chief would put him back in line.

emo+fag.jpg

I knew this is your picture IMF09!

That's true I suppose. And we all know Charlie plays guitar better than Scott so, yeah - WTF DO they need Scott or Rob for? Charlie's leads were better than Robs anyway.

Now calm down Skeeter, that's not what I meant at all and you know it!:lol:

Anyway, I see you've been listening to Chickenfoot, which is great! The album was my soundtrack for the summer of 2009!

I put on "the foot" sometimes, but mainly because I feel I SHOULD like it, since I'm a big Satch fan. I don't really get the album though, it's just a bit too middle of the road for me. A bit like Satch's solo stuff over recent years.
Hagar I could care less about, not a fan.

I put on "the foot" sometimes, but mainly because I feel I SHOULD like it, since I'm a big Satch fan. I don't really get the album though, it's just a bit too middle of the road for me. A bit like Satch's solo stuff over recent years.
Hagar I could care less about, not a fan.

:bah:

You gotta appreciate how good he's still singing in his fucking 60's though!