Put Scott in his place and don't buy The Damned Things!

I'm proud to say I was at the Brixton Academy in December 2001 when they recorded Hellalive. We didn't even know it at the time. That's a pretty big deal for a huge Australian MH fan!

Save your $!

I saw your suggestion, realized it's phaggotry and I went out and bought the Damned Things CD just to piss you off.

The damned things is gay and destroys Scotts street credit! Espeially here in New York. That was some pussy whipped, sell out, poser shit for him to do............GAY!

And thanks for filling me in on that too, because your opinion is so valuable to me. Really? Street credit? LOL

Oh, and just to let everyone know. Rob C. played bass on all of the TDT tracks. I am not sure if this is going to spill over onto the tour or not but it may explain something as to why there are three guitarists in the band.

I saw your suggestion, realized it's phaggotry and I went out and bought the Damned Things CD just to piss you off.

And thanks for filling me in on that too, because your opinion is so valuable to me. Really? Street credit? LOL

Oh, and just to let everyone know. Rob C. played bass on all of the TDT tracks. I am not sure if this is going to spill over onto the tour or not but it may explain something as to why there are three guitarists in the band.

your a fag...........

Pretty soon Scott will be wearing chicks pants. I believe Rob already does. Scott doesn't have the hair to brush up to the front like Justin Bieber.

I never thought I'd have to associate Scott Ian with emo or fall out boy in this lifetime. But it is a reality

There, there. Don't get too emotional about it.

Who looks very, very emo.

I think you mean DREAMO! siiiiiiiiiigh!

Josh_Newton.jpg

Some people on here take themselves way too seriously... way too seriously.

And fuck it as someone pushing 40 (gulp) I can even class myself as really old school. Sure TDT is rather emo-ish in it's style but fuck it - I enjoy it - simple rock fun.

If you like it good for you - if you don't, good for you.

Now where is my guyliner and hair straightener.

Some people on here take themselves way too seriously... way too seriously.

And fuck it as someone pushing 40 (gulp) I can even class myself as really old school. Sure TDT is rather emo-ish in it's style but fuck it - I enjoy it - simple rock fun.

If you like it good for you - if you don't, good for you.

Now where is my guyliner and hair straightener.

Simple Rock, Fun albums are fine I suppose... IF THEY COME OUT AFTER YOUR MAIN BANDS ALBUM ALREADY DID.

It is not about taking things too seriously, being Anthrax fans and being told a new album was almost out, only to watch Sc0tt and R0bbie decide to go do an album with a bunch of emo fags instead is really upsetting. They chose to do this instead of get the new Anthrax album done. And as Anthrax fans thats just not acceptable.

TDT is confirmed for The Download Festival 2011.

Are you fucking serious? I hope people hold up signs saying "SCOTT IAN YOU ARE A SELL OUT PUSSY, THANKS FOR LETTING US ANTHRAX FANS DOWN". Will they be playing on the same stage as my chemical romance and other pussy bands

This shit is just spiraling out of control. WOW

Simple Rock, Fun albums are fine I suppose... IF THEY COME OUT AFTER YOUR MAIN BANDS ALBUM ALREADY DID.

It is not about taking things too seriously, being Anthrax fans and being told a new album was almost out, only to watch Sc0tt and R0bbie decide to go do an album with a bunch of emo fags instead is really upsetting. They chose to do this instead of get the new Anthrax album done. And as Anthrax fans thats just not acceptable.

Everything is so black and white isn't it?

Ever thought there are other mitigating factors (most likely legal) reasons why they haven't been able to put the new album out? Why they haven't been able to record?

Seems rather obvious to me. Typical of them to obviously not mention anything and from history we know that Anthrax legally & logistically has been a mess left, right and centre.

Could also be a financial issue. The band might be broke!

I am assuming a lot here but that is my basic assumption - there is a major roadblock to the band moving forward and but I doubt it's the The Damn Things.

That's probably paying the bills for Scott's poker habit.