Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by MightyA
...and I hope there isn't a day like that because I don't want to get all wet.
Actually I think there is :p Unikeonpäivä or something it's called. He/She who sleeps the longest is thrown into the lake :D But it's not in every place, only in some towns.

Please....don't talk me about beer...I'm not feeling so good... :s :loco:

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~

Actually I think there is :p Unikeonpäivä or something it's called. He/She who sleeps the longest is thrown into the lake :D But it's not in every place, only in some towns.

Please....don't talk me about beer...I'm not feeling so good... :s :loco:
:lol: i knew i had read it somewhere...

if i remember correctly it's on july 27th :confused: :D

Originally posted by Mark
A: Sometimes :)

Q: Where of where can my... baaaaaaby beeeeeeee?

A: Right here big boy!
wave.gif
:D

Q: If you don't really know what you can't really say, then can you really say what you don't really know? (shortcut answers forbidden)

Originally posted by IRoN

A: Right here big boy!
wave.gif
:D

Q: If you don't really know what you can't really say, then can you really say what you don't really know? (shortcut answers forbidden)

A: No. HA - HA :D
Q: Now, if you don't know what you can't say how can you really know what you can say? :confused:

Q: Now, if you don't know what you can't say how can you really know what you can say?

Q: If I say you can't say that but you say I say that you can say what you say bexause I said that once, but now I say the opposite, so he thinks I say this to laugh at him while I say he sais he thinks he laughs at me, then you'll know (I know this isn't correct!)

A: Do you sometimes feel like smashing somebody's face with a hammer?

Originally posted by humus666

Q: If I say you can't say that but you say I say that you can say what you say bexause I said that once, but now I say the opposite, so he thinks I say this to laugh at him while I say he sais he thinks he laughs at me, then you'll know (I know this isn't correct!)

A: Do you sometimes feel like smashing somebody's face with a hammer?

A: I was just about to smash your smartass face right now with a hammer :D

Q: Who here is a smartass, besides humus? :cool:

Originally posted by The Main Man

A: To fuck Mighty Molly

Q: Mighty Molly or Torrie Wilson?

A: Neither. :confused:
Q: Who in the name of greek buggery are those two????

Originally posted by 403

A: Neither. :confused:
Q: Who in the name of greek buggery are those two????

A: Judging by what I've seen of Main Man so far, and by how silly those two names sound, I'd say they are female wrestlers :)

Q: How much extra raw power do you need to have safe sex with a wrestler? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.