Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Eclipse
a: cycling !! Should i mention the fact that Belgium won gold, silver and bronze on the world championships offroad cycling just this weekend?

q: Why do you stay who you are?

np Black Sabbath: time machine.

A: Cause it's easier than changing :eek:)

Q: Are you looking forward to the olympic games?

Originally posted by Downfall

A. No
Q. Do you like sports?

A: Very few, like F1, or racing in general for example, but that's because I am a speed addict (not the drug! :D )

Q: Ever tried some heavy drugs?

A: most of the times i've spent with him :) -hey,you dirty mind!!!!! i don't imply sex and stuff :D -

Q: What's the biggest stupidity you've done while drunk?

Originally posted by 403

A: Very few, like F1, or racing in general for example, but that's because I am a speed addict (not the drug! :D )

Q: Ever tried some heavy drugs?

A: Nah........... I only tryied marijuana, cocaine extasy and, obvious, cigarettes(I do smoke).. and alcohol... I like drinking..

Q: And you?? (The basic of the basics one!!!):lol:

Originally posted by Livmoder Boy

A: Nah........... I only tryied marijuana, cocaine extasy and, obvious, cigarettes(I do smoke).. and alcohol... I like drinking..

Q: And you?? (The basic of the basics one!!!):lol:

A: Fuck hard drugs, they are for the weak.

Q: The new Immortal record is out. Do you prefer the new Immortal or the old one

Originally posted by humus666

A: Fuck hard drugs, they are for the weak.

Q: The new Immortal record is out. Do you prefer the new Immortal or the old one

A: I only heard a couple of songs from Immortal so I am really not that competent to answer this. But I'll take Blashyrkh anytime :D

Q: What book have you read the last?

Originally posted by Gleemonex
A: The last one i finished was Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams :)
Q: What's the most disgusting thing you´ve eaten?

A: I think there is nothing too disgusting for me too eat :D but one of the oddest must be rice and prune jam :eek:

Q: Longest time you can go without blinking? :eek:

A: because it is what came on your mind first and maybe it has something to do with what you would like to have on a dark chilly night ;)
Q: Do you believe in ghosts and stuff?

Originally posted by Blackspirit

Q: What's there to be afraid of in the dark?!

Well if Bruce is afraid of it how THE HELL can you NOT BE afraid of it ???!!??!??! :confused:

:D :D :D

Originally posted by yourdeadgroom
A: Yes

Q: have you read every post in this thread? (or put differently, do you have no life? :p)

A: No I haven't... but I still don't have a life! :D I know some people that do though :D :D

Q: What do you think about America as the land of opportunities?

Status
Not open for further replies.