Quantizing Drums in 2011-What you doing?!

I'm using a beat detective/manual editing method that I keep meaning to make a video for. For guys in PT, I'm willing to bet it's the easiest/fastest way to work.

The only thing that I see Elastic Time having over Beat Detective/Slip editing is if the drums are playing a closed hi hat groove beat detective will sometimes fuck up the hi hat or add little glitches before the kick or hat, where elastic time seems to not do that but yeah I feel you guys on how it does take away quality.
I believe that's an issue w/ the way you're using BD.

The only thing that I see Elastic Time having over Beat Detective/Slip editing is if the drums are playing a closed hi hat groove beat detective will sometimes fuck up the hi hat or add little glitches before the kick or hat, where elastic time seems to not do that but yeah I feel you guys on how it does take away quality.

Not really an issue with Adam's plugin, as it compensates for this. On the off-chance that it misses one (and you can hear it when it does), Reaper lets you easily move the crossfade by I think holding shift and just dragging it a little to the left.