Question about chains at Progpower....

That Marylin Manson wannabe looked like he had chains hanging from every orifice of his body last year, so I'd guess they were okay.

i have a rather thick steel chain i wear that a friend made for me. most places make me take it off my neck, but it annoys me that they do. its metal and so is the show! i ain't gonna kill anybody.

man, i forgot about him...wonder if he is coming this year.. he was normal at PP3 then bam...he was in that outfit... :)
he is a sweetheart, just temporarily confused... i gave him so much hell!!!!

mtlheart said:
That Marylin Manson wannabe looked like he had chains hanging from every orifice of his body last year, so I'd guess they were okay.

Joe-× said:
The wallet chain will probably be OK, but there ain't no way that his big rig is going to fit into the parking garage at the venue.

Joe

Uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm..........Now I'm even more confused.

No elf ears this time. ONLY for Blind Guardian lol. Well actually they do call my fiance Cutter, and yes, you might want to watch out for him. lol

And no I wasn't crying. My Progpower expirience was one of sheer joy and happiness.

I and LadyLovelyLocks are the ones engaged she is my fiancee and i her fiance we love each other and wouldnt let anything happen to the other no matter what and i dont care who knows that!

Lord Melithor said:
man for one do you not understand the meaning of fiance and weather or not you might be making her fiance mad

When other people look forward to seeing other PP attendees and tell silly stories about past ProgPowers, people end up saying "Hi" to each other at the show, making small talk for five minutes, and get on with their lives with a big smile on their faces.

When I look forward to seeing people at PP, IQs drop, and everyone acts like somebody just pissed in their Wheaties.

It really is quite amusing.

i say we just drop this thing now before any ones feelings are hurt, and i will go ahead and apologize for anything i said. And i hope you will accept this apology and let by gones be by gones or how ever it goes. I mean were all adults here and i think you can understand that i just want to protect my one and only true love. Heck im sure you would have done the same if you were in my shoes am i right? so how about it can we put this aside and be friends?