Question about PP not selling out

Jeff_SCross said:
is the preparty soldout? I can't buy tickets anymore... need 2 tickets for a friend of mine.

The pre-party is indeed sold-out. That should come as no surprise due to the quality of the lineup and that less than 50% of the festival attendees can go due to the capacity of the club.

Glenn H.

trentdk said:
I'm left (almost) speechless when I read people saying negative things about the lineup... are people -not- looking at friday? Jesus, I'm going to be on the rails the from pyramaze until someone kicks us out after the nth evergrey encore. I'm more excited about friday than any lineup in the past.

I know you're not too hot on Freak Kitchen [they're my favorite Friday band], Dave, but I can't help but agree with you. The entire Friday lineup is about as good as ProgPower has ever seen in one day (although, if Orphaned Land had played on the same day as Therion last year, there could have been a rival). :headbang: :kickass: :headbang:

I'm tellin' ya, Circus Maximus= butts in seats!

Glenn should just have Circus Maximus every year for both the pre-party and the main show. Then both will always sell out super-quick.