Question about song titled "No One"

A49ER08

New Metal Member
Mar 17, 2006
What album is this song from? I have the exposures in retrospect and denial CD, and I have to say.. that song is INSANE!!!! :headbang:
thanks!

"No One" was recorded during the "Projector" sessions. The song was never released until "Exposures in Retrospect and Denial" came out. Also, if you would have read your "Exposures...." booklet, you would have found that information on the last page. ;)

^And a fridge full of beers and soft drinks! Well, not on the last page but somewhere in the middle of the booklet....

ahh right... i never open those booklets...
i see it here.. LOL sorry!

thanks again :)

proofreading by rahvin.well yeah its written there. but just those who spend too much time here knows who is behind this name full of mysteries.
well yeah congrats rahvin for mentioned by the band.:lol: :worship:
anyway he is also inside the booklets of the Deluxe Editions of TMI and TG

Ah yeah! I noticed that too now! congratz Rahvin :p
one thing though.... proofreading, what's that? :erk:

rahvin said:
he'd have read my name, too! :mad: why don't people pay more attention to where my name could be hiding? :(
I just got to ask, why did they choose to put your forum alias and not your real name?

@Scaleo: It's where you correct grammar/spellings and re-word or structure sentences with poor syntax etc. So I don't think the songs being in the wrong order on the back of the case is anything to do with Rahvin's fault... :heh:

King Chaos said:
I just got to ask, why did they choose to put your forum alias and not your real name?

ah, that's what i suggested. i guess i cared more about having a name that could be recognized by those who were interested in the band and this forum than my real life persona taking credit for the work done.

if they had printed michele instead of rahvin though, they could make up wild stories about this handsome proofreading lass ;)

King Chaos said:
@Scaleo: It's where you correct grammar/spellings and re-word or structure sentences with poor syntax etc. So I don't think the songs being in the wrong order on the back of the case is anything to do with Rahvin's fault... :heh:

Ah, that's what I suspected (no really! I did, hehe :p)
Isn't the songs in order on the back of the case? hehe, didn't notice that ^^

Ahh! now when you mention it, when I ripped the cd the order of the songs on the back of the case seemed alittle wrong *looks even more suspiciously (than Undo) at Rahvin* ;P