Question about the Residence Inn

labrekk

Jul 16, 2002
Canada
Visit site
Odds are good that I'll make my 2nd PP in a row this coming September...

For those in the know about the Residence Inn, I was wondering if the sofa beds were comfortable or just plain sucked like it's often the case? Because there are still Studio suites with one Queen + one sofa bed that are available and the rate would be fine when split with another roommate.

The 2-double studios are much more expensive...

I checked a couple weeks ago and it was fully booked, but now there are rooms available for Sept. 5-8.

Thanks.

I did that one year, and after the first night, I just slept on it as a couch.
Beats sleeping on the floor, so that's a positive....... :Spin:

Happy to know you'll be back again this year! :headbang:

Odds are good that I'll make my 2nd PP in a row this coming September...

For those in the know about the Residence Inn, I was wondering if the sofa beds were comfortable or just plain sucked like it's often the case? Because there are still Studio suites with one Queen + one sofa bed that are available and the rate would be fine when split with another roommate.

The 2-double studios are much more expensive...

I checked a couple weeks ago and it was fully booked, but now there are rooms available for Sept. 5-8.

Thanks.

I've slept on a sofa bed at the Residence before. It's a sofa bed, so it's not going to be fantastic, but IMO it was fine.

I've done it before too and it was ok for a sofa bed. Anyway, good chances you'll be so tired and boozed out you won't notice. :loco:

On the plus side, you can come and have a beer with us!!

Steve

I've done it before too and it was ok for a sofa bed. Anyway, good chances you'll be so tired and boozed out you won't notice. :loco:

On the plus side, you can come and have a beer with us!!

Steve

Well, I reserved a studio with 2 queens for $30 more, so the problem is solved.

As for the beer, I'm in for several ones!

As I said, odds are very good that I'll be there the whole festival this year (Thursday to Sunday).

Well, I reserved a studio with 2 queens for $30 more, so the problem is solved.

As for the beer, I'm in for several ones!

As I said, odds are very good that I'll be there the whole festival this year (Thursday to Sunday).

Awesome for the room!!

We are arriving on wednesday as we'be been doing for the last 4-5 years. It's a yearly "pelerinage" if you know what I mean. You will become addicted, I'm telling you.

We'll exchange coordinates before we leave so we can hook up in Atlanta. :)