Question and Answer Thread

MadRobb said:
A: I've only seen that "Salad fingers"-guy, and I kinda liked them (although I've seen better :p).
Q: What are you doing right now (besides browsing this forum)?

A: I'm thinking of life.....and what it will bring to me.......

Q: Same......

No-Mercy said:
A: Listening to some music and copying album covers onto Word, printing them out, and taping them to my ceiling/wall because I'm a cheap bastard and can't afford to go buy posters.....

Q: Same

A: Trying to get my mind around the movie 'Closer' which I just watched... disturbing. Thought-provoking. A little depressing. Or maybe that's all the medicine I'm on. :p

Q: Same... "What are you doing right now (besides browsing this forum)?"

lady_space said:
A: Trying to get my mind around the movie 'Closer' which I just watched... disturbing. Thought-provoking. A little depressing. Or maybe that's all the medicine I'm on. :p

Q: Same... "What are you doing right now (besides browsing this forum)?"

A: I'm watching a squirrel chow down on a new plant I just put out on the patio. The little bastard!

Q: Same...

lady_space said:
A: Not me. Hair dye is fun. :) Maybe it's time to dye mine again... the gray I plucked is starting to grow back, and there's too much to pluck!! lol

Q: Who thinks *I* should dye my hair?? :)

A: I think you should shave it.

Q: What color should Shaye dye her hair ?

Bryant

TwstDrSteph said:
A: I think people are running out of questions. Let's see...

Q: What is the farthest distance you have ever traveled for a concert?

A: ProgPower 6 will be almost 3 thousand miles!!!

Q: Who's tour have you gone to the most shows on that tour? Myself last years Scorpions tour I bought tix to 4 of the shows, went to 3 and they canceled one venue.

A: I have visited 3 shows on Death Angel's last tour. Planning on visiting 4 on OverKill's next tour.

Q: What's your favorite band from the country you are from? (don't know if I already did that one, sorry if I did!)

Damn, I wanted to answer the travelling question... waitaminnit, I will anyway!!
I've travelled roughly 4,000 miles to see Marillion... 3 times. So does that count as 12,000 miles?? :D

A: favorite band from the USA... although the mighty have certainly fallen, it'd still have to be Queensryche.

lady_space said:
Damn, I wanted to answer the travelling question... waitaminnit, I will anyway!!
I've travelled roughly 4,000 miles to see Marillion... 3 times. So does that count as 12,000 miles?? :D

A: favorite band from the USA... although the mighty have certainly fallen, it'd still have to be Queensryche.

A: from the Us huh? hmm....Iced Earth.im pretty sure most of the bands im a fan of are from europeor brazil

Guess your question is the same one then?

A: My favorite Dutch band ever is Wicked Mystic, from the ones that still exist, I'd pick Non-Divine

Q: What was your first Tad Morose-song?

Where the Sun Never Shines

Coffee or tea?
Wink_grin.gif