Question and Answer Thread

dargormudshark said:
Q: So should we try to make this the longest thread in TM forum history...or is it already the longest

A: Looks like it already is but the "What are you doing" thread is still active.

Q: How much wood could a Woodchuck chuck if a Woodchuck could chuck wood?

Wheezer said:
A: Looks like it already is but the "What are you doing" thread is still active.

Q: How much wood could a Woodchuck chuck if a Woodchuck could chuck wood?

A: If I actually knew exactly how one "chucks" wood, I might could make an educated guess if I knew the type of wood (density,) diameter of the wood, the size of the woodchuck (muscle mass of the jaw muscles) and the age of the rodent (maturity and normal wear on the teeth over time.) Of course I'm lying but it made me sound smart.

Q: How many lead vocalists does it take to screw in a light bulb ?

Bryant

Bryant said:
A: If I actually knew exactly how one "chucks" wood, I might could make an educated guess if I knew the type of wood (density,) diameter of the wood, the size of the woodchuck (muscle mass of the jaw muscles) and the age of the rodent (maturity and normal wear on the teeth over time.) Of course I'm lying but it made me sound smart.

Bryant

You're far too anal over a less-than-serious question. :loco:

A: One. It would have to be a pretty large light bulb to allow for the *ahem* screwing.

Q: Paper, plastic, or BYO Bag?

Bryant said:

Bryant

A: No one........... i did it *LOL* :loco:

Q: Are you happy ? :p

Wheezer said:
You're far too anal over a less-than-serious question. :loco:

Hey that was a funny reply. Grow a sense of humour pal :loco:

A: One. It would have to be a pretty large light bulb to allow for the *ahem* screwing.

Q: Paper, plastic, or BYO Bag?

A: BYO bag ? Oh I gave that stuff up years ago. For some reason I found out beer made me more stupid and gave me a nice rounded physique to match. :D

Zhanna said:
A: No one........... i did it *LOL* :loco:

Q: Are you happy ? :p

A: Yes..... the boy is sleeping, I have a twelve pack of beer and I have 14.5 hours before I have to be at work. Life is good. :D

Q: What pose should Bryant pick for his next avatar ?

Bryant

Bryant said:
Hey that was a funny reply. Grow a sense of humour pal :loco:
Bryant

Yeah, it was funny. I got a chuckle out of it. I'm all sense of humor -- nothing but a clown.

Bryant said:
Q: What pose should Bryant pick for his next avatar ?

Bryant

A: Anything besides naket! :yuk:

Q: Star Wars Episode III in the theater or wait for DVD?

Wheezer said:
Yeah, it was funny. I got a chuckle out of it. I'm all sense of humor -- nothing but a clown.

A: Anything besides naket! :yuk:

What like this ?

Q: Star Wars Episode III in the theater or wait for DVD?

A: I will see it since I at least see the transformation of Adakin into Lord vader.

edited... whoops forgot the question..t :err:

Q: Is the the best message board on the net or what ?

Bryant