Question and Answer Thread

MetalRose said:
A: The weirdest thing I have done for a guy or girl? Uh, nothing really. Although the first time my boyfriend ever saw me was at halloween. I went Naked. (Nude body suit with a very unruly and untamed neither region).

Q: How bored are you?

I think I remember seeing that picture... unruly and untamed indeed... :D

A: Not very. I'm just trying to take a break before I start doing *more* actual work. Ugh. At least it's time and a half!

Q: What's the one thing (band, author, movie, game, sexual position, anything) that you're actually almost ashamed to admit you like? :) (I got over my shame years ago. :p)

lady_space said:
I think I remember seeing that picture... unruly and untamed indeed... :D

A: Not very. I'm just trying to take a break before I start doing *more* actual work. Ugh. At least it's time and a half!

Q: What's the one thing (band, author, movie, game, sexual position, anything) that you're actually almost ashamed to admit you like? :) (I got over my shame years ago. :p)

A: sexual position, ahahaha. well im 13, so i cant answer for that. and im never ashamed if i like music cos i listen to good true musicians. hmm but for movie, i like the lion king...heh heh.... :err:

Q: same

No-Mercy said:
A: sexual position, ahahaha. well im 13, so i cant answer for that. and im never ashamed if i like music cos i listen to good true musicians. hmm but for movie, i like the lion king...heh heh.... :err:

A: I would not say I am ashamed to like Cradle of Filth but they embarass me sometimes I mean come on...
hgk.bmp

Q: Do you like CoF???

Zhanna said:
hope you have a great weekend too....... :headbang:

Same to you. I'm taking a mini road trip south to see my family. The worst part will be driving through Denver. The best part will be plenty of music to take my mind off it! :headbang:

Bryant said:
A: Anything besides naket! :yuk:

What like this ?

Bryant

Oh sure. Whatever you want. Doesn't bother me a bit.

That's like reverse psychology or something. You're going to be wanting to practice up on it a bit for when that yungun of yours gets a bit older. HTH.

Wheezer said:
Oh sure. Whatever you want. Doesn't bother me a bit.

That's like reverse psychology or something. You're going to be wanting to practice up on it a bit for when that yungun of yours gets a bit older. HTH.

Oh I can only imagine... of course I have to make it through things like "the terrible two" first. Isn't thatr where all toddlers think their real name is "No !! ?"

Bryant

Coma777 said:
A: No not at all, but their latest CD is actually pretty good.

Q: What's your job? (sorry, yesterday made my brain tired :D)

A: well, i can get one when im 14 which will be this summer and ill be being a camp counselor, trac records on weekends, and a guitar store near me every other weekday afternoon....saving up money for my band and prog power :D

Q: hmm, same why not.

No-Mercy said:
A: well, i can get one when im 14 which will be this summer and ill be being a camp counselor, trac records on weekends, and a guitar store near me every other weekday afternoon....saving up money for my band and prog power :D

Q: hmm, same why not.

A: My title is Engineer, but in reality I am a technician. Basically it is my job to repair whatever breaks in the industry I work at. Usually that is production machinery, but it could be a toilet, light or air conditioner etc.

Bryant

Q: What shows will you be attending this year ?

Bryant

Bryant said:
A: My title is Engineer, but in reality I am a technician. Basically it is my job to repair whatever breaks in the industry I work at. Usually that is production machinery, but it could be a toilet, light or air conditioner etc.

Q: What shows will you be attending this year ?

Dude, I wanted to answer the job one... so I will anyway. I like my title... it's "Internet Researcher." I get paid to surf the 'net. :)

As for your question, Bryant...
A: I already saw Marillion and TM, Amorphis, Into Eternity and Beyond the Embrace. I will be seeing Judas Priest and Queensryche, Gigantour if it comes to Atlanta, and of course ProgPower 6. I will be missing, however, Los Trios Marillos... 3 of the Marillion guys will be playing a few very intimate acoustic gigs in the States in June, and none are near here or on a Saturday so I can go see them. :cry:

Q: Same

shows this year;
MAIDEN @ Ozzfest 8/13/05
Edguy and Hammerfall 8/30/05
PROGPOWER VI 9/16-17/05
and somewhere in there will be Gigantour
possibly- Whitesnake
Black Label Society
Priest/Queensryche (though venue is a bit far)

Q: what shows are you missing this year?

kittybeast said:
shows this year;
MAIDEN @ Ozzfest 8/13/05
Edguy and Hammerfall 8/30/05
PROGPOWER VI 9/16-17/05
and somewhere in there will be Gigantour
possibly- Whitesnake
Black Label Society
Priest/Queensryche (though venue is a bit far)

Q: what shows are you missing this year?

A: i cant go to progpower...one i wont have enough money, and two my parents, argh. ill also be missing ozzfest....whichim only bummed about cos ill be missing maiden, im not a fan of the bands they usually have. i just hope since hammerfall/edguy are coming here and ill get to see them....some other like blind guardian, brainstorm, nocturnal rites, etc start touring here!

No-Mercy said:
A: i cant go to progpower...one i wont have enough money, and two my parents, argh. ill also be missing ozzfest....whichim only bummed about cos ill be missing maiden, im not a fan of the bands they usually have. i just hope since hammerfall/edguy are coming here and ill get to see them....some other like blind guardian, brainstorm, nocturnal rites, etc start touring here!

A: Every concert in Europe I can't see..hehe. That is about it

Q: Favorite Female singer

dargormudshark said:
Q: Favorite Female singer

A: The girl I am in love with now is the singer in a band, does that count? Otherwise, it would probably be Tarja Turunen or Doro Pesch, even though both of their voices are slightly deteriorating.

Q: How do/did you spend this weekend?

Coma777 said:
A: The girl I am in love with now is the singer in a band, does that count? Otherwise, it would probably be Tarja Turunen or Doro Pesch, even though both of their voices are slightly deteriorating.

Q: How do/did you spend this weekend?

A: well it's 5 on saturday for me. i just layed around plaing video games, posting on boards, and listening to music for a good chunk of it. then i got my haircut, it got cut WAY too short...like it don't evenr each my ears, AH! so i messed around, and it goes perfectly into a mowhawk, ahha it's so sick!! ima try and get a picture up here soon of it. at 6 im going to a party for a night...hopefully my love ellie will be allowed to come, man i love her, shes great. anywho, tomorrow matts probably gonna come over to practice some more since we got a talent show coming up and all...and also to work on a few more songs for our band Vaijra!

dargormudshark said:
Q:I don't know, maybe screw with some people on some forums I guess :erk:

A: What is up with everone having a girlfriend you all suck...WHY AM I SO LONELY?!?!?!?!?! :cry:

Hmm....the question was an answer.... and the answer was a question.... :)

.... i don´t know why.....Give you a big Hug so you don´t feel so lonely :wave:

Q: What is your "life dream" ??