Question and Answer Thread

dargormudshark said:
tisk, tisk, tisk...your'e only 13 and you know how to nasty :loco:

WOOHOO I FINALLY GOT TO USE THAT LINE ON A MESSAGEBOARD!!!

im glad i was able to give you a way to use it, hahaha. and hey...ill be 14...in july...thats kinda close....

and hey, who can say no to a girl in tight black jeans, a brainstorm tank top, and long blonde hair? thatd be like trying to say no to a plate of mashed potatoes- it just cant happen!

No-Mercy said:
and hey, who can say no to a girl in tight black jeans, a brainstorm tank top, and long blonde hair? thatd be like trying to say no to a plate of mashed potatoes- it just cant happen!

hahaha... glad to hear you like the right kind of women! Someone's raising you right. :) Me and my best friend couldn't get the metal guys to give us the time of day back in high school... they all wanted to date cheerleaders. :p

Shaye

lady_space said:
hahaha... glad to hear you like the right kind of women! Someone's raising you right. :) Me and my best friend couldn't get the metal guys to give us the time of day back in high school... they all wanted to date cheerleaders. :p

Shaye

heh heh...chearlders...hehehehahahhahahaa. (does the laugh from the dragontrainer on the old N-64 game Ogre Battle, the dragontrainer from the first mission after you beat him, by the way, that gamr kicked ass.)

hahaha

No-Mercy said:
A: sexiest eh? well, she had told me she finds it so sexy when I rock out The Leading by brainstorm or The Iron Force by nocturnal rites....i dont know if that answers it right so ill keep the question.

Q: same

A: Wicked Sensation by Lynch Mob (yes I know, but I like to dance to it)

Q: Same

lady_space said:

Shaye

Hey, believe it or not, I was a cheerleader. But there weren't many metal guys in my school I wanted to date. I guess I was picky then too.

dargormudshark said:
NOOOOOOOO!!!! You better make sure it's instrumental! The only time the lyrics are acceptable is if she died..example Evergrey

I guess I disagree. Love sickness is the main inspiration for my lyrics, just ask kittybeast, she read a couple ;)
Some of you guys actually think there are sexy Metal songs? I'd probably pick 'On The Wings Of The Night' by Virgin Steele, which is more Rock than Metal anyway :D

Coma777 said:
I guess I disagree. Love sickness is the main inspiration for my lyrics, just ask kittybeast, she read a couple ;)
Some of you guys actually think there are sexy Metal songs? I'd probably pick 'On The Wings Of The Night' by Virgin Steele, which is more Rock than Metal anyway :D

Coma777 writes some great stuff! Your sexiest song can be what ever you want it to. I would have to say

A: Ted Nugent- Stranglehold

same question- what is your sexiest metal song?

kittybeast said:
Coma777 writes some great stuff! Your sexiest song can be what ever you want it to. I would have to say

same question- what is your sexiest metal song?

Geeze, about all I could come up with was 80's power ballad stuff which is more lovey-dovey than sexy. Love and sex ain't necessarily the same thing.

Non-metal would probably be something from ZZ Top, or Led Zep. There's a lot of blues songs that are sexy. I've never really thought of metal as sexy.

So,

A: Just about anything off Poisonblack's Escapexstacy.

Q: Same.

Kim K said:
A: Wicked Sensation by Lynch Mob (yes I know, but I like to dance to it)

That's a great one I think! I have to say Conception's Angel (Come Walk with Me)... "pain is only pleasure in a different shape" and all that... :) Undead has a great little groove to it, too, but the lyrics aren't quite what i would call 'sexy'... :)

S

kittybeast said:

Wouldn't call that song sexy but DAAAAAAMN!!! WHAT A SONG!!! Ted Nugent's debut album is one of my all time favorite albums anyway ('Snakeskin Cowboys'!!!)! And thanks for the compliment kitty! :D

lady_space said:
That's a great one I think! I have to say Conception's Angel (Come Walk with Me)... "pain is only pleasure in a different shape" and all that... :) Undead has a great little groove to it, too, but the lyrics aren't quite what i would call 'sexy'... :)

S

A: Well I don't if I can say sexy..unless you mean what song do you want to get laid too...Conception-A Virtual Lovestory comes to mind..or Judas Priest- Burnin' Up..and no Halford did not write those lyrics

Q: Same...I want Bryant to answer this..and I hope he says Balls To The Wall hahahahahha