Question and Answer Thread

Zhanna said:
Hmm....the question was an answer.... and the answer was a question.... :)

.... i don´t know why.....Give you a big Hug so you don´t feel so lonely :wave:

Q: What is your "life dream" ??

A: my life dream consists of a few things. one is i hope to be the drummer of a metal band, a great band who will forever be placed in the metal records. also id like to find that perfect girl (which i think i have, depends if she thinks the same) and live somewhere in scotland, england, ireland, etc on the shores.

No-Mercy said:
A: my life dream consists of a few things. one is i hope to be the drummer of a metal band, a great band who will forever be placed in the metal records. also id like to find that perfect girl (which i think i have, depends if she thinks the same) and live somewhere in scotland, england, ireland, etc on the shores.

whoa big dreams there..maybe you should worry about putting a question for now

that was awesome! :headbang:

Coma777 said:
I don't have a girlfriend either. I just happen to REALLY like a girl, who is waaaaaay out of my reach.

How do you know she's out of your reach? Have you atleast tried? You never know until you do.

Kim K said:
How do you know she's out of your reach? Have you atleast tried? You never know until you do.

yes, but I know how Coma feels. it's the fear that if you are good friends and then you go for it, and fail.....nothing will be the same. but coma, man, take my advice. from my expirience (if you've chosen the right one), it will only make your relationship stronger... even if they say no. :D

thats what happened for me, but im still working on it!! and, i think im getting close :D

Kim K said:

Well, she knows I like her (just not how much I like her) and we're still friends, but I have rarely felt this way...Anyway she sings in a band and meets nice guys every week because of that...

No-Mercy said:
yes, but I know how Coma feels. it's the fear that if you are good friends and then you go for it, and fail.....nothing will be the same. but coma, man, take my advice. from my expirience (if you've chosen the right one), it will only make your relationship stronger... even if they say no. :D

thats what happened for me, but im still working on it!! and, i think im getting close :D

Hey..... I'm no matchmaker nor am I a love counselor, but I do have some input here......

If you feel so strongly to turn your friend into a mate, you need to go ahead and try. If you don't do it, then you are going to be constantly suppressing your feelings and you will be miserable.
Turning a friendship into a love relationship will make your friendship stronger, but if the relationship ends, often times the friendship does as well, but not necessarily. If inevitably the two of you break up, the friendship can continue as long as the both of you enter and end the relationship in an honest and mature fashion.

Bryant

Coma777 said:
I don't have a girlfriend either. I just happen to REALLY like a girl, who is waaaaaay out of my reach.

*No one* is ever out of your reach. Besides, even if it doesn't work out, the liking part is nice, too. Be glad there's someone that makes you feel that way. :)

Shaye

Bryant said:
Turning a friendship into a love relationship will make your friendship stronger, but if the relationship ends, often times the friendship does as well, but not necessarily. If inevitably the two of you break up, the friendship can continue as long as the both of you enter and end the relationship in an honest and mature fashion.

As someone who's friends with a few guys she used to date, I concur! And it is definitely worth the risk... love or the potential of love is *always* worth the heartache, I think. :)

Shaye

lady_space said:
As someone who's friends with a few guys she used to date, I concur! And it is definitely worth the risk... love or the potential of love is *always* worth the heartache, I think. :)

Shaye

Yes you are right. If you live without taking any chances, you will live your life bored and/or questioning your decisions. If you try and get what you want and it happens to fail, then you have the satisfaction of knowing you tried.
Sorry I had to editmy original post, but I edited so much on the original post, I edited out all the parts that made sense. : /

Bryant

lady_space said:
*No one* is ever out of your reach. Besides, even if it doesn't work out, the liking part is nice, too. Be glad there's someone that makes you feel that way. :)

Shaye

Maybe, I will most likely agree with you in a couple of years, but right now, I'm a little tired of the fact that it always fails. And I'm extra careful now that I have met this one, don't want to screw everything up again...

Wouldn't have thought I would get this personal that soon...but I have and well...this is me...

Coma777 said:
Maybe, I will most likely agree with you in a couple of years, but right now, I'm a little tired of the fact that it always fails. And I'm extra careful now that I have met this one, don't want to screw everything up again...

Wouldn't have thought I would get this personal that soon...but I have and well...this is me...

hey man. well, i know how you feel....believe me. i too failed though, however, it made our relationship stronger anyway. and now, i think im getting close..i can feel it. we're very close now, best friends....and man, even though it fails..you can make it a good thing and strengthen your reltaionship, trust me. although i do suppose a good portion of that has to do witht the girl. ahh and incase you're in a band, it makes hella good songwriting material!