Question and Answer Thread

dargormudshark said:
I can't really think of one but.....YOU LISTEN TO DREAM EVIL MAN!!!!! THAT IS SOOOOOOO THE CHEESY :D :OMG:

what the fuck?!?! how dare you call them cheesy, they are a great band! people piss me off when they say "oh that's cheesy stuff" for no fucking reason. especially when the people who say it aren't NEARLY as talented as they are!! you say it's cheesy cos alot of it's based on dragons, medieval times, ancient times, and such like that. well yes it is, that doesn't make it cheesy. maybe they just have a huge interest in those kinds of things, like me. they are very interesting and just because many of their songs are to do with those kinds of things doesnt make them fuckin cheesy. not to mention i could name half of their songs that in no way could fit in the category of your "cheese metal". and to call dream evil cheesy means you think blind guardian, hammerfall, dragonforce and more are cheesy which is the prime example of an un-true metal fan. fuck all of you that would dare to make fun or call a great band such as dream evil cheesy, especially when you are not even close to their talent level. just because you don't find that interesting doesn't mean you need to say they are cheesy dickhead. so piss off and don't ever talk down or shit about an amazing metal band that has more talent than you and who is true to their music and to metal.

FUCK YOU

WIntersReflection said:
Whoa No Mercy, chill. I don't think what he said was that bad, I think it was meant to be playful. : pat on the back :
Yes, take it easy. Don't get all worked up over things like this.
...but, ...I can't keep quiet, I just can't... sorry :D , now do take this the right way, ...in a way he's not just a little right but dead on. :D Fact is, and this is all first hand information, they actually aim to include cheesy phrases and metal clichés in every possible way. This does not mean people can't appreciate what they're doing. This also does not mean that those of us that look upon their music this way think any less of those that don't ...umm, err...ahem *Cough*yes we do*Cough* but that's beside the point, ...we can't all be of the same opinion about everything but we can at least agree to have fun while bashing each others favorite bands and musical tastes. :D Here's what to do, at least it's what I do when people tell me my favorite bands/artists aren't quite as good as I think they are, I smile and think that they're entirely entitled to their opinion but it's their loss really. :) So here's what you do, You just smile and tell Darg that having listened intently to every available recording featuring Ritchie Blackmore you've come to the conclusion that he might be a decent, at best, composer, but he must be one of the worlds sloppiest guitar players ever. :D See...? A whole lot more fun. :D

Urban breed said:
So here's what you do, You just smile and tell Darg that having listened intently to every available recording featuring Ritchie Blackmore you've come to the conclusion that he might be a decent, at best, composer, but he must be one of the worlds sloppiest guitar players ever. :D See...? A whole lot more fun. :D

You are right...BUT watch the Child in Time solo on the Scandinavian Nights video and The Machine Head video is fuckin' shred and it is clean too. I agree though when he improvs it is horrible but when he writes a solo..damn!

dargormudshark said:
You are right...BUT watch the Child in Time solo on the Scandinavian Nights video and The Machine Head video is fuckin' shred and it is clean too. I agree though when he improvs it is horrible but when he writes a solo..damn!
Heh, I enjoy listening to Ritchie. I think his not so perfect performance at times is part of what makes him unique and his playing enjoyable. I guess Ritchie's probably playing on at least two of my top ten albums of all time if I should ever manage to put together such a list :D

Ok, now that we've established what not to ask, lets continue this thread.

Q: Who else is totally excited about Powerfest?

A: A lot of people I guess. :headbang:

I´m more exited about Sweden Rock Festival.

Q: I totally likes Dream Evil and Hammerfall and my favorite cheese is cheddar. What´s your favorite cheese?

A: I think Kiss is my favorite cheese... oh, did you mean _cheese_ cheese? Baby Swiss. Or cheddar. Or mozzarella. Colby Jack is good, too. I just love cheese. :D

Q: Who doesn't believe Darg actually fought a dragon with his guitar?

(P.S. I am getting *totally* psyched for Powerfest!!! :headbang: )

lady_space said:
A: I think Kiss is my favorite cheese... oh, did you mean _cheese_ cheese? Baby Swiss. Or cheddar. Or mozzarella. Colby Jack is good, too. I just love cheese. :D

Q: Who doesn't believe Darg actually fought a dragon with his guitar?

(P.S. I am getting *totally* psyched for Powerfest!!! :headbang: )

A: I don't but it happened

Q: Who thinks Shaye is jealous that I fought a dragon with my guitar :err:

Coma777 said:
A: Only you I think :D

Q: Who do you think is the best female Metal artist?

A: Petra Hasselkuss, bassist of Germany's now defunct Avalon. I don't know what she is up to now, but she is a hell of a player.

Q: When Urban decides to marry and have a child, what should he/she be named ? Mixed ? Pure ?

Bryant