Question and Answer Thread

A: Haven't been to one yet, but I'll probably go to one this year or the next one, so let's say between 16 and 17. :)

Q: Would you listen to the music of a band who sings about something you don't like/believe in (like satan and stuff). Oh, let's add this too: They play really great music.
So, do you care what bands sing about? :p

MadRobb said:
Q: Would you listen to the music of a band who sings about something you don't like/believe in (like satan and stuff). Oh, let's add this too: They play really great music.
So, do you care what bands sing about? :p

A: Normally, I don't really mind. I enjoy some Rhapsody and they have ridiculously bad lyrics. Some things (i.e. racism, far-right sympathies etc.) can really knock me off a band though.

Q: Who is your favorite poet?

dargormudshark said:
A: I already question my sanity....but I am not a goth, but I have been listening to a lot of Bauhaus lately? :err: Uh-oh....just don't let me shave my hair under :D

Q: Worst live album

A: Can't remember the exact title, but it was released by Poison. :yuk:

Q: Same one

Steph

A: One that I could actually own one day: a completely original 1969 Mustang (fastback of course). One that I'd almost give a limb for and don't have a chance in hell of having: a GT 40, any year.

Q: uhhh... same one. :)

lady_space said:
A: One that I could actually own one day: a completely original 1969 Mustang (fastback of course). One that I'd almost give a limb for and don't have a chance in hell of having: a GT 40, any year.

Q: uhhh... same one. :)

A: anything that has a cd player, air conditioing and does not break down too much...oh and is good for the planet :Spin:

Q: any fans of David Firth flash cartoons...www.fat-pie.com

A: I've only seen that "Salad fingers"-guy, and I kinda liked them (although I've seen better :p).
Q: What are you doing right now (besides browsing this forum)?

A: Getting ready for bed and waiting for the download of the new Molly Hatchet album to finish
Q: What is, apart from Tad Morose of course, your favorite Swedish band?