Question and Answer Thread

Bryant said:
I like The Scorpions. In fact, my favorite is "Savage Amusement." Nobody likes that disc. :err: You have to do better than that !!!!
Bryant

some people always say 'how can they be' or really????
would you laugh if I said the Bee-Gees? Cake? Scatterbrain?

Wheezer said:
Q: If it all remained unchanged would you close your eyes forever?
A: No, if that were the case I'd have to wait a few days first, ;) Even then it would probably be a bad idea, and this is saying alot. I wish to see what each and every day has to offer. I want to experience the good with the bad, the highs and lows and everything in between. I believe it's better to live with our memories than to live through them.

Q: What's your favorite software?

Urban breed said:
A: No, if that were the case I'd have to wait a few days first, ;) Even then it would probably be a bad idea, and this is saying alot. I wish to see what each and every day has to offer. I want to experience the good with the bad, the highs and lows and everything in between. I believe it's better to live with our memories than to live through them.

Q: What's your favorite software?

A: AVP2 on Azriels computer...... ;)

Q: what do you like most.....The evening or the morning ?

Zhanna said:
A: AVP2 on Azriels computer...... ;)

Q: what do you like most.....The evening or the morning ?

A: well that really depends, but i'd say the morning. i love it when it's dark, and slowly the light shines over the land. i just like that whole scene.

Q: same.

(hey urban, i was reading your last reply, and saw HIGH WITH LOWS and at the same moment, somehow, i was listening to brainstorm and he said "noone has the highs without the lows, oh yeah!")

No-Mercy said:
A: well that really depends, but i'd say the morning. i love it when it's dark, and slowly the light shines over the land. i just like that whole scene.

Q: same.

(hey urban, i was reading your last reply, and saw HIGH WITH LOWS and at the same moment, somehow, i was listening to brainstorm and he said "noone has the highs without the lows, oh yeah!")

I LOVE THE NIGHT!!! make sure you read it like Dio is singing it

Q: ANUBIS, WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME???

dargormudshark said:
I LOVE THE NIGHT!!! make sure you read it like Dio is singing it

Q: ANUBIS, WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME???

A: cuz it's there in my dreams

Q: has Urban or any of the guys written, sung or dedicated a song to any of their children? If so, which song(s)?

dargormudshark said:
A: No mercy

Q: same
A: No, sorry. However, credit goes to Belinda for at least half of the intro for "When the Spirit Rules the World"

Q: Will...oh, better not, ;) this is better: When was the last time you regretted not doing something, ...and ...did you do something about it later?

Urban breed said:
Q: Will...oh, better not, ;) this is better: When was the last time you regretted not doing something, ...and ...did you do something about it later?

A: I regret forgetting my camera to the Iced Earth/Evergrey/Children of Bodom show! No cameras inside, but I forgot it in my truck when we took some of Evergrey guys to the Rainbow. So many wasted photo ops, these guys were so comical, fun and outrageously entertaining!! Couldn't do anything about it. Next time, always the next time!

kittybeast said:
A: I regret forgetting my camera to the Iced Earth/Evergrey/Children of Bodom show! No cameras inside, but I forgot it in my truck when we took some of Evergrey guys to the Rainbow. So many wasted photo ops, these guys were so comical, fun and outrageously entertaining!! Couldn't do anything about it. Next time, always the next time!

A: hell yes. i regret when i did not ask out ellie (my love) because a friend of mine liked her. later i found out he didnt give a shit about her, just her looks! argh that dick. anyway they started going out, which really got me upset. so i tried to forget about it and ignored them, and regret the fact i did nothing about it, and instead avoided it. now we are friends again, and they broke up....but nothing will be same and ive lost my only chance. :(

Q: same (something you regret not doing)

No-Mercy said:
A: hell yes. i regret when i did not ask out ellie (my love) because a friend of mine liked her. later i found out he didnt give a shit about her, just her looks! argh that dick. anyway they started going out, which really got me upset. so i tried to forget about it and ignored them, and regret the fact i did nothing about it, and instead avoided it. now we are friends again, and they broke up....but nothing will be same and ive lost my only chance. :(

Q: same (something you regret not doing)

A: I regret i didn´t stay home in february when i was going down to Hälsingland...just to make things better......it destroyed my whole life... and my future... :erk:
And it´s NOTHING I can do about it....

Q: Same.....

Back in the day when sailors were bold and pirates roamed the seas there was a brave sea Captain.

One day the lookout cried: "Pirates!" and the Captain did something his men found extraordinary, he bellowed: "Bring me my red shirt!"

One of the crew members fetched his shirt and they fought off the pirates easily.

Later that day the lookout once more called: "Pirates!" This time there were two ships instead of one. The Captain once more yelled: "Bring me my red shirt!"

With slightly more difficulty they fought off the pirates and still their ship was undamaged.

Then the pirates came again, with two, slightly larger ships. The Captain gave his familiar request and the men brought him his red shirt.

Once again the crew defeated the pirates and as they were settling down one of the more inquisitive members of the crew found he could resist his curiosity no longer. He went over to the Captain and he said: "Captain, whenever we are attacked you ask for your red shirt, why?"

The Captain sighed and rolled his eyes as only a Captain can and answered: "Because if I am wounded in the battle the crew will not see my blood and will continue fighting with as much spirit as before."

The crew was impressed with their Captains courage and everyone agreed he was a good man to fight under.

Later that night they were attacked by five huge pirate ships and the crew waited for the Captain to give his famous order.

But instead the Captain said: "Bring me my brown pants!"
rofl_fast.gif

Felt now was the time for some homor. ;)

Question: If you could visit one planet other than our own, what would it be?

Kim K said:
A: My heart stays broken, I just don't seem to have any luck in that department.

Q: Funniest joke you've ever heard? (We need some humor)

A: Woah, good question... Does the moon count? :) If not, I'd probably go to Mars, it's "near" and seems to be the nicest planet to stay on, if you don't count Earth. :)
(I actually had a dream where me and some friends flew to the moon, I will never forget the image my head created of the Earth, looking at it from outer space. I almost started crying in my sleep, it was just soooooooooooooooooooooooooo darn beautiful: :D)

Q: Do you have a motto? If yes, how does it go?

MadRobb said:
A: Woah, good question... Does the moon count? :) If not, I'd probably go to Mars, it's "near" and seems to be the nicest planet to stay on, if you don't count Earth. :)
(I actually had a dream where me and some friends flew to the moon, I will never forget the image my head created of the Earth, looking at it from outer space. I almost started crying in my sleep, it was just soooooooooooooooooooooooooo darn beautiful: :D)

Q: Do you have a motto? If yes, how does it go?

A: If wishes and buts were clusters of nuts we'd all have a bowl of granola