Question and Answer Thread

Wheezer said:
A: Burger, so long as there's cheese on top

Q: Jorn Viggo Lofstad or Viggo Mortensen?

A: Anyone that plays the devil is ok in my book (The Prophecy). Viggo Mortensen (Aragorn is pretty damn cool, as well)

Q: Catherine Zeta Jones or Salma Hayek (both rate very high on my yum yum meter)?

Imagikafan said:
A: Anyone that plays the devil is ok in my book (The Prophecy). Viggo Mortensen (Aragorn is pretty damn cool, as well)

Q: Catherine Zeta Jones or Salma Hayek (both rate very high on my yum yum meter)?

Wow, we have similar taste in women. ;) They're two of the most beautiful women in the world in my book. And they both seem pretty intelligent as well, from the little I've read/heard. But I will make a choice if I have to...

A: Catherine Zeta Jones (did you know Zeta was her grandmother's name and she's from Swansea in England? :))

Q: What movie star/rock star/famous person (now living) would you most like to meet and have an opportunity to get to know? (not get busy with ;))

Shaye

P.S. To answer the earlier question as long as he's done up like he was to play Aragorn, Viggo all the way, baby!

lady_space said:
Wow, we have similar taste in women. ;) They're two of the most beautiful women in the world in my book. And they both seem pretty intelligent as well, from the little I've read/heard. But I will make a choice if I have to...

A: Catherine Zeta Jones (did you know Zeta was her grandmother's name and she's from Swansea in England? :))

Q: What movie star/rock star/famous person (now living) would you most like to meet and have an opportunity to get to know? (not get busy with ;))

Shaye

P.S. To answer the earlier question as long as he's done up like he was to play Aragorn, Viggo all the way, baby!

A: either Blackmore or Gildenlow

Q: If you were able to choose 5 songs to have stuck in yer head at once what would they be

dargormudshark said:
A: either Blackmore or Gildenlow

Q: If you were able to choose 5 songs to have stuck in yer head at once what would they be

A: Hmm...this is a tough one. I probably wouldn't pick something too chaotic because it would offset the rest, so here I go...

"Road To Chicago" from the Road To Perdition soundtrack
"Time Goes By" by Triumph
"I Will Remember" by Queensryche
"Sanctuary" by Conception
"The John Dunbar Theme" from the Dances With Wolves soundtrack

Q: same

lady_space said:
Dude, don't mess with me about my steaks now. JD tenderizes the steaks as well. I know how to buy good steaks. Nothing wrong with adding a little flavor. I only use steak sauce on my baked potatoes, anyway. :)

If you have to add flavor or tenderize it then you may as well have hamburger. :p We'll meet in Texas and I'll show you what a real steak is like. There's a joint in Austin that kicks ass and then we'll go meander from bar to bar and pick a band or five to listen to. :)

lady_space said:
Too bad you won't be in Atlanta next weekend for our barbecue--I'd show you about grilling. If I wasn't too busy. ;)

Shaye

LOL! Darlin' I can only handle one trip to Atlanta per year. It takes me the rest of the year to recover. :D

Imagikafan said:
Weird fact of the day: Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas were both born on September 25th, and so was I. :D

Sheesh! The only famous person that shares my birthday is Walter Cronkite. Wait, let me check.....

Okay, so there are some cooler ones:
Will Rogers, Loretta Swit (Hot Lips), Laura Bush, Ralph Macchio (Karate Kid), Jeff Probst, and Matthew McConaughy.

Then there's Sean "P Diddy" Combs. I got them from:

http://www.famousbirthdays.com/

Imagikafan said:
"Road To Chicago" from the Road To Perdition soundtrack
"Time Goes By" by Triumph
"I Will Remember" by Queensryche
"Sanctuary" by Conception
"The John Dunbar Theme" from the Dances With Wolves soundtrack

Q: same

Those are some good picks.

Mine:
"Suite Sister Mary" Queensryche
"Last Days of May" Blue Oyster Cult
"Ballad of Dwight Frye" Alice Cooper
"Black Diamond" Kiss (Alive I version)
"Available Light" Rush

Q: Same.

Wheezer said:
Sheesh! The only famous person that shares my birthday is Walter Cronkite. Wait, let me check.....

Okay, so there are some cooler ones:
Will Rogers, Loretta Swit (Hot Lips), Laura Bush, Ralph Macchio (Karate Kid), Jeff Probst, and Matthew McConaughy.

Then there's Sean "P Diddy" Combs. I got them from:

http://www.famousbirthdays.com/

Hey ummm... Wheez!! Ever looked for anyone with the same name as you ? I found a guy in Australia with my name on ICQ. He is a doctor. I talked to him a couple of times, but he wasn't so intersted in talking to me. It was interesting though....

Bryant

Bryant said:
Hey ummm... Wheez!! Ever looked for anyone with the same name as you ?
Bryant

Ummmmm, no. Everyone in the world with the same last name as mine is related to me and they all live in Colorado. There's some real whacky ones that live in Nebraska that spell it with a "k" instead of a "c".

Bryant said:
I found a guy in Australia with my name on ICQ. He is a doctor. I talked to him a couple of times, but he wasn't so intersted in talking to me. It was interesting though....
Bryant

Not interested? I say we organize a little road trip so we can go give him some noogies. :hotjump: Maybe that'll get him interested.

Wheezer said:
A:If you were able to choose 5 songs to have stuck in yer head at once what would they be?

Q: Is it Summer there yet?

A: The 5 songs:
OverKill - Nice Day...For A Funeral
Anthrax - Only
Tad Morose - Servant Of The Bones
Blackfoot - Left Turn On A Red Light
Europe - Girl From Lebanon

And no it's not summer yet here :D

Q: Your most recent concert?

Coma777 said:
A: The 5 songs:
OverKill - Nice Day...For A Funeral
Anthrax - Only
Tad Morose - Servant Of The Bones
Blackfoot - Left Turn On A Red Light
Europe - Girl From Lebanon

And no it's not summer yet here :D

Q: Your most recent concert?

A: The Imagika CD Release show in Oakland last Saturday.

Q: Same...

No-Mercy said:
A: PROG POWER!! oh wait, im not allowed to go. I'd says the Hammerfall/Edguy concert im seeing in august.

Q: Which concert are you most angry about missing?

A: The US Festival in 1983 (I was 12 at the time).

Sunday May 29th, 1983:
Quiet Riot [12:10 - 12:50 pm]
Motley Crue [1:20 - 2:20]
Ozzy Osbourne [2:50 - 4:00]
Judas Priest [4:30 - 5:40]
Triumph [6:10 - 7:20]
Scorpions [7:55 - 9:10]
Van Halen [10:00 - midnight]

Q: Same...