Question and Answer Thread

lady_space said:
oooh, archaeologist sounds very cool... but I'd probably prefer to be a writer. Too bad I'm only a mediocre one. :)

Same question...
Shaye

A: That's easy. I'd be ruler of the world. Just kidding, ok, well maybe only half kidding. Truthfully, I really don't know.

Q: Same

A: Hopefully Radiology, otherwise going back to school would be pretty silly. Besides that, I'm quite enjoying my "job" of being a Blackjack dealer. :)

Q: Why is my foot itching?

--Mike

Wheezer said:
A: Because you didn't use tough actin' Tinactin!

Q: If you won the current Powerball ($180+ million) what's the first big thing you'd buy?

A:One big ass keg of beer, because I would be partying my ass off before I did anything else.

Q: same

Bryant

MetalRose said:
Q: Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways?

-MetalRose

A: Hey........ when I was a teeneger I did some of both.

Q: A thick plank is placed on a log of semicircular cross section. What is the thickest plank such that the plank on log has stable oscillations?

Bryant

Bryant said:
A: Hey........ when I was a teeneger I did some of both.

Q: A thick plank is placed on a log of semicircular cross section. What is the thickest plank such that the plank on log has stable oscillations?

Bryant

dude, I had Math and Chemistry exams for 4 hours straight today, please don't post shit like that :erk: :loco:

Bryant said:

A: 7.32cm

Q: How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Be specific, and show your work!

--Mike

Wishmaster said:
A: 7.32cm

Q: How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Be specific, and show your work!

--Mike

A: we already had this question somewhere, but 5 grams

Q: At the Flower Kings Q & A session Saturday, who dares me to ask Daniel Gildenlow how many pancakes he can eat

Another part to this question...How many pancakes can you eat

Wishmaster said:
Yeah, I posted it in the same thread at the ProgPower forum, but Mattias hijacked the thread, and it died off before it was ever answered. :)

--Mike

I know people find him annoying, but that guy is hilarious, he is the greatest troll ever. I totally think he should show up to Progpower and fuck with people hahahaha

dargormudshark said:
I know people find him annoying, but that guy is hilarious, he is the greatest troll ever. I totally think he should show up to Progpower and fuck with people hahahaha

Oh, I agree completely. He's quite funny, but he hasn't lived up to his reputation on the PP forum, yet. I've been laughing at him on the PM:X board for a long time now. And, yes, it'd be damn hilarious if he came to the fest. this year. :D

--Mike

Wishmaster said:
Q: When you got up this morning and left the house, where did you go?

--Mike

A: To work with a little detour to the Post Office to dump the Netflix movies off.

Q: Any big plans for the three day weekend (I guess that would be for the U.S. contingent on the board)?

Wheezer said:
A: To work with a little detour to the Post Office to dump the Netflix movies off.

Q: Any big plans for the three day weekend (I guess that would be for the U.S. contingent on the board)?

A: today is my last day of school and tomorrow we are driving to New Jersey to see The Flower Kings, and then we are going to NY from there and then back down to Houston, should be back tuesday

Q: should I sleep?

dargormudshark said:
A: today is my last day of school and tomorrow we are driving to New Jersey to see The Flower Kings, and then we are going to NY from there and then back down to Houston, should be back tuesday

Q: should I sleep?

A: Even if you should, would you have the time?

Q: How long a damn drive is that, anyway?

lady_space said:
A: Even if you should, would you have the time?

Q: How long a damn drive is that, anyway?

first off,I meant in class, but wasn't sleepy

A: it is taking 2 days :headbang:

Q: How many pancakes can Urban eat...Shaye, you might want to know before you go off and marry him. That is a crucial factor in a relationship

dargormudshark said:
first off,I meant in class, but wasn't sleepy

A: it is taking 2 days :headbang:

Q: How many pancakes can Urban eat...Shaye, you might want to know before you go off and marry him. That is a crucial factor in a relationship

A: Always one pancake less than me! (A competition maybe to prove that one Urban?)

Q: Will Urban sing live through/with/using (which one is right?) some streaming media anytime soon?