Question and Answer Thread

dargormudshark said:
Well I missed alot, basically any Rainbow showbut one tour sounded pretty awesome it was

In Flames
Dimmu Borgir
Dissection
Cradle of Filth

or
The first Monsters of Rock show,I was -8 years old

Q: same

A: well i am only 13.....so ive missed ALOT. but in my lifetime, i was bummed about not be able to go to last years prog power, damn.

Q: favorite band that never made it "big"?

No-Mercy said:
A: well i am only 13.....so ive missed ALOT. but in my lifetime, i was bummed about not be able to go to last years prog power, damn.

Q: favorite band that never made it "big"?

A: Y&T. Earthshaker, Black Tiger and Meanstreak should have made this band huge. Unfortunately, the band had very poor promotion. Luckily, I live in the Bay Area, so I've seen Y&T live many times (the band is from the Bay Area).

Q: Same...

Imagikafan said:
A: Y&T. Earthshaker, Black Tiger and Meanstreak should have made this band huge. Unfortunately, the band had very poor promotion. Luckily, I live in the Bay Area, so I've seen Y&T live many times (the band is from the Bay Area).

Q: Same...

A: the first two that come to mind are SACRED REICH, and RIOT!! from what i know these 2 bands never really got into the big times, but defenetly deserved it and should have. riot isnt done, even though have all new members, but SR is.....that was a sad day for me.

Q: same (favorite band that didnt make it "big"

No-Mercy said:
A: the first two that come to mind are SACRED REICH, and RIOT!! from what i know these 2 bands never really got into the big times, but defenetly deserved it and should have. riot isnt done, even though have all new members, but SR is.....that was a sad day for me.

Q: same (favorite band that didnt make it "big"

Metal Church made it "ok" compared to some, but should have been bigger.

Tad Morose is poor as dirt, but the buzz they created at PP could help them get bigger.

Wrathchild America was a cool thrash band that was a step ahead of most. They should have been more popular.

Bryant

Bryant said:
A:Metal Church made it "ok" compared to some, but should have been bigger.

Tad Morose is poor as dirt, but the buzz they created at PP could help them get bigger.

Wrathchild America was a cool thrash band that was a step ahead of most. They should have been more popular.

Bryant

Q: what "air instrument" do you find yourself most often playing? for me its got to be bass, but i sing while i do it.

No-Mercy said:
Q: last song you played (on an instrument)

Too bad that this thread died out over on the ProgPower forum...

A: "Approaching Zero" - (bass) An original tune written by my former roommate.

Q: Do you prefer TM's Undead or Modus Vivendi, and why?

--Mike

dargormudshark said:
A: this is a tough one, probably Modus Vivendi because it has my second favorite TM song which is Cyberdome, also Urban's voice is even more powerful on this album

Q: The crappiest cd you payed money for

A: i am almost ashamed....but i bought the first Christina Aguilera cd. hey i was in, what, 1st grade and we all thought she was pretty hot... ;)

MetalRose said:
Q: Is it just me that feels old that someone says they were in the 1st Grade when he bought the Christina Agulera album?

A: Nahh...not really. I was already into Iron Maiden when I was in first grade ;)

Q: Favorite non-Metal band?

Urban breed said:
A: Pancakes. ...at least if I had to make them right now. :D

Q: What would you do for a living if you could pick any profession and excel at it?

A: well im sure you all know how much i wanna be a drummer, but i dont wanan give that ordinary speech again. i also wanna be a write and archeologist, but outa the two id take archeologist. i really love medieval and ancient times, and learning about them. especially the myths and mythology on ancient cultures such as egypt, roman, greek, saxon, babylonian, ect. i love how so many things are un-answered and everythings a mystery, so there is no "finish" or "end" to it, theres always more to discover. medieval times i always found the wars and campaings the most interesting, but also the building of an empire or a castle. that would be my choice. :D and im going to make all of that happen