Question and Answer Thread

Urban breed said:
Over?

A: Not bloody likely! :D Later perhaps, but then it would most likely be a bunch of covers...

Q: Where would you travel to if you had the money and time off?

A: Australia for at least a month.

Q: Same.

Wishmaster said:
A: Well, today I'm headed off to Savannah, Georgia, but, if I could go anywhere, I'd most likely pick New Zealand.

Q: Same.

--Mike

A: I think we had this one already. I want to go see some real jungles like maybe Malaysia and Venezuela.

Q: same

Bryant

Bryant said:
A: I think we had this one already. I want to go see some real jungles like maybe Malaysia and Venezuela.

Bryant

A: there are few places. one is defenetly ancient sites in rome and greece, i love ancient times as you know. also egypt, to the pyramids and such. id also like to visit the mayan temples. and finally somewhere in scotland, ireland, or england. where its not industrialized. where its still old stone castles and huge green fields, and always parshally overcast skies...yeah. i wanna go now.

No-Mercy said:
A: there are few places. one is defenetly ancient sites in rome and greece, i love ancient times as you know. also egypt, to the pyramids and such. id also like to visit the mayan temples. and finally somewhere in scotland, ireland, or england. where its not industrialized. where its still old stone castles and huge green fields, and always parshally overcast skies...yeah. i wanna go now.

A: New Zealand

Q: Same...

Imagikafan said:
A: New Zealand

Q: Same...

A: There are many places I'd like to visit. If I had the time and money, I'd probably just take a tour of Europe.

Q: If you could be re-incarnated as an animal what would you want to be and why?

Kim K said:
A: There are many places I'd like to visit. If I had the time and money, I'd probably just take a tour of Europe.

Q: If you could be re-incarnated as an animal what would you want to be and why?

A: a falcon or a hawk. id be that because they're so free, can go anywhere, and have no rules or real weaknesses. (also because people dont hunt them as much :D )

No-Mercy said:
A: a falcon or a hawk. id be that because they're so free, can go anywhere, and have no rules or real weaknesses. (also because people dont hunt them as much :D )

Ha ha ha yeah, I suppose it's great being at the top of the food chain. Ashamed the human race has wiped out many species of animals though. : (

A: Housecat. Come on people !! Think about it. They do what they want and get everything they want handed to them with nothing more than a purr and rubb on the leg in return.

Q: Do you believe in aliens ?

Bwyant

A: Fulltime paperboy :p Furthermore I'm unemployed and can't get a job either because my hair is too long or because I am overqualified.

Q: What place you travelled to will you NEVER visit again?

Coma777 said:
A: Fulltime paperboy :p Furthermore I'm unemployed and can't get a job either because my hair is too long or because I am overqualified.

Q: What place you travelled to will you NEVER visit again?

I can't really say that I'll never visit it again, but its definately not on my "want to visit" list anymore.

A: Paris. I was really disappointed. It was dirty and the people were very rude.

A: The Gatwick Hilton, London. For what amounted to over $300 for a room, dinner and a movie, they could've been a hell of a lot nicer. And the fancy, presumably expensive shampoo and conditioner they had sucked. (I can't *stand* it when soemone treats me like a second-class citizen, and have been known to bitch to high heaven about it. You get free stuff that way. :))

Q: I'm lazy; the same. :)

lady_space said:
Dude, you're 13 and they let you work?? I don't think you even can in Georgia, except on a farm.

Georgia is one of the few places on this planet where child labour isn't prohibited by law yet! :p

A: I will never ever visit New York City again, I hated that city! Everything was sooooo individualistic and rushed there...

Q: Have you ever been to a Metal Church show and if yes...how was it? (Asking this because I'm gonna see them live twice this week)

Coma777 said:
Georgia is one of the few places on this planet where child labour isn't prohibited by law yet! :p

A: I will never ever visit New York City again, I hated that city! Everything was sooooo individualistic and rushed there...

Q: Have you ever been to a Metal Church show and if yes...how was it? (Asking this because I'm gonna see them live twice this week)

Yes. I've seen MC many times, and the band always delivered an entertaining show. It's sad that David Wayne passed away recently, but Ronny Munroe does a very good job on the vocals. I've seen MC twice with the current lineup, and both shows were excellent (although I wish the band would have played more songs from the Howe era). Enjoy the show. :headbang:

Imagikafan said:
Yes. I've seen MC many times, and the band always delivered an entertaining show. It's sad that David Wayne passed away recently, but Ronny Munroe does a very good job on the vocals. I've seen MC twice with the current lineup, and both shows were excellent (although I wish the band would have played more songs from the Howe era). Enjoy the show. :headbang:

Thanks for the info! In deed it's sad David Wayne passed away, but Ronny Munroe is a MUCH better singer in my humble opinion. I'll see if he can do it live also this thursday and saturday!
Now it's your turn to ask a question :p