Question and Answer Thread

Urban breed said:
A: 5:8, but then again I mostly end up going for 4:4 these days :D

Q: What song would you not want us to cover for the next album simply because it's only going to be released in Japan anyway? :Smug:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A: RJD's "Don't Talk to Strangers"

Q: Same because it's too good a question with a ton of possibilities.

Wheezer said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A: RJD's "Don't Talk to Strangers"

Q: Same because it's too good a question with a ton of possibilities.

A: Black Sabbath's "The Shining," because it was so good live at Powerfest that I'd have to break down and spend a lot of $$ to get the album from Japan to hear that track! :lol:

Q: Same

No-Mercy said:
im moving to japan. ;)

i got an email from someone and they gave me Return Of The King from Bruce's solo album CW....it's pretty sweet. (that song was only released i japan)

You may already know this, but Bruce is re-releasing all of his solo discs with lots of bonus material (some will be 2 disc sets). I plan on picking a few of them up, especially Chemical Wedding.

--Mike

Urban breed said:
A: 5:8, but then again I mostly end up going for 4:4 these days :D

Q: What song would you not want us to cover for the next album simply because it's only going to be released in Japan anyway? :Smug:

7:8 owns 5:8....example Hollow by Freak Kitchen

9:8 also owns 5:8...example Within by Dreamspace :D

Wishmaster said:
You may already know this, but Bruce is re-releasing all of his solo discs with lots of bonus material (some will be 2 disc sets). I plan on picking a few of them up, especially Chemical Wedding.

--Mike

I bought the CW remaster today, and it has three bonus tracks on it ("Return Of The King", "Real World", and "Confeos"). This disc sounds great. :headbang:

As for my favorite Hair Metal singer:

Paul Shortino (Rough Cutt)
or
Jeff Scott Soto (Yngwie, Eyes, Talisman, etc.)

Q: same

A: Europe classifies as Hair Metal right? In that case: Joey Tempest. Who is one of my favorite singers anyway.

Q: Is the weather so annoyingly fucking hot over there also?

Coma777 said:
A: Europe classifies as Hair Metal right? In that case: Joey Tempest. Who is one of my favorite singers anyway.

Q: Is the weather so annoyingly fucking hot over there also?

A: Yup! :yuk:

Q: Where should I go on my vacation?