Question & Answer Thread -

Status
Not open for further replies.
a: The point is to confuse you.

q: What would you do: take your tiny cute dog for a walk in the park even though she's in mating season and could be attacked and raped by a huge doberman, or to not take her and have her look at you with sad eyes for locking her up?

A : I hate tiny cute dogs. therefore, I'd take my big husky with me to take a walk and I'd let him rape the other dogs. Or I'd get him an operation and thus ecscaping the whole mating situation...

Q : If you could have any exotic bird, which one would you take?

a: I wouldn't, I hate it when people have birds locked up, ever since I was a kid and had a parrot.

q: have you ever heard a parrot talk?

RampageSword said:
Q : Do you like anchovies on you pizza?

A: yeah, I always take anchovies and mushrooms.

Q: worst official pizza topping EVA! :loco:

//I've seen that IF question here before

a: no, no. while i might be occasionally duplicitous if needed, i am not a hypocrite.

q: worst moral shortcoming?

A: Cheating on someone? o_O

Q: So... is plintus Geri's biological mother or not? :loco:

plintus said:
A terrible typo turned into a cult: as you might already know "P" and "O" are next to each other on your keyboard (I hope!) And just another twist in Internet talk evolution.

1 pwn u, n00b!!!!
Why, thank you. :) You just cleared that one last doubt i had. Now i do know everything. ;)

plintus said:
//I've seen that IF question here before
Me too.

A: ontario provincial police, or online papers in philosophy, or ovine progressive pneumonia. but more likely "other people's property", meaning if you're having an affair with someone who's engaged or married.

this thread was closed in a futile attempt to save the world.
actually, no, i'm joking. it was closed because it was too long and slow, and babies all around the world were wailing and weeping at the sight of it.
however, undocontrol brought a ray of sunshine back into their lives by starting another with a similar title and contents.

Status
Not open for further replies.