New Question&Answer Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A: Yes.

Q: Isn't this a great start of an old thread?

A: I'd answer, but I can't help feeling that the question of "great sex" only concerns the 2 (or 3, or 5, or 25, or 250, depending on what you prefer) people who were involved with it :p Perhaps I'm ridiculously old-fashioned.

Q: What's your opinion on girls aged 12-15 who agree to meet strange older men who they've come to know via the net in hotelrums to be photographed naked in exchange for money?

A: First thing I'd do might be to judge and go, "Ew, dumb whores." But shite, I'm not in their shoes. Who knows what their situation's really like? There are better ways of getting $ though.

Q: You?

a: well, i'm sorry for them, and actually one of my lifelong dreams is bursting in one of these hotel rooms with a shotgun and gun down the "strange older men".

q: do you have any violent ambition of your own?

A: I'm a pacifist, my desires are mutilation by word rather than sword. ;)

Q: Which is better from your point of view? The civil law system (that used by Europe), or the common law (case-based) system? Which do you feel is more precise, and more fair?

A: December Flower by In Flames.

Q: Can you study with music in the background?

A: Sometimes, unless I travelled to a bad place and I welcome the return.

Q: How far out is the UM clock from your computer's clock?

a: one hour on this computer, aligned on my laptop (and that's not because they're in two different time zones. actually, they aren't).

q: did anyone ever steal anything from you or your family?

A: My brother has stolen CDs and a fair bit of money from my parents and me, that I know of. Apart from that I can't think of anything, I don't think we've ever been burgled.

Q: You?

Status
Not open for further replies.