New Question&Answer Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A: Procrastinating, computers, annoying people, lame jokes, remembering certain events (history, conversations, forum posts and threads.)

Q: What's something that you do, but would like to improve?

A: punctuality. it's not something that 'i do', technically, but you get my drift. in some situations i'm really serious about times etc., in others i'm totally sloppy, but i hate it.

q: please express some kind of judgement about metallica that is slightly more complex than 'sux0r' or 'w0w'.

A: I mentioned it elsewhere, but what the heck: announcing a study at the annual panhellenic medical congress.

Q: What is something that you want to/will do soon and will make you proud?

A: Score 4 touchdowns in 1 football game. :)

Q: Did you like the TV show "...Married with Children"?

A1: maybe do some more bandpics for a german gothic metal band (hope that it will work), going to so many festivals and taking pics there and write reviews... yeah I know its all about pics but thats my passion... :)
A2: never heard about that tv show sorry....

Q: any plans for summer holidays?

A: Oh Yeah Al Bundy is the king.(NOMAAM, the dodge, the bud, the couch,just cool)In Germany its called:a horrible nice family, dont knwo why they changed the title.

Q:best TV-series(beside simpsons, futurama, married with children, king of queens)?

A: About 30 miles (48.28032 km) or 40 minute drive from the Pacific Ocean.

Q: How many times have you been on a plane?

ah now I know what tv show u mean, only tv show I really love to watch is simpsons ;)

a: hm the nearest place at the sea from innsbruck is probably venezia, what is probably something like 400 kms?
a2: dunno about the plane thing, sooooooo many times I really didnt count anymore ;)

q: i like the one with the sea hehe

A: 15 mins drive from home (don't remember the Kms now, maybe smt like 16-20). but the better one is like an hour away.
edit: actually it shouldn't be more than 5 mins drive if you went straight down to the closest beach. but that's a crappy beach and there's no straight road down.

Q: what's the country you've been to the most besides your own? (also provide number of times if available)

A. One, Asia.

Q: Would you want to visit Antarctica?

A: Anything for you, Siren. ;)

Q: Any upcoming metal shows you're planning to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.