Question & Answer Thread -

Status
Not open for further replies.
A: Yes.

Q: Do you have a difficult time understanding the opposite sex?

A: this morning my brother and i had an interesting conversation on the cataclysm, and how we always picture ourselves being one of the few survivors of all types of chaotic natural disasters. he says he pictures himself being invited to the bunker, deep-impact-style, and i said i don't. i'll still survive out somehow, and become the leader of the wild outcasts who also happened to survive. but then when humanity comes out of the bunker, they'll be weak and soft after hiding under the earth for so long, whereas us outcasts will have become tough and wild and learned to kill the giant rats etc. So there will be strife between the two groups, but then at some point i, being the leader of the outcasts, will fall in love with the leader of the bunker people, and we'll all forgive each other and live in harmony.

besides hypotetical situations like this, i also enjoy talking about books, movies (especially bad ones), and girly things like feelings

Q: do you think you'd survive a natural disaster?

Human Desert: There wasn't any question.

A: Dunno, probably last month.. against my will.. long story (if somebody asks i might tell it)...

Do you consider schizophrenia, obsessive-compulsive disorder, extreme obsession and so on to be mental diseases or disorders or do you consider them to be something else?

A: Well i consider schizophrenia a mental disease, but extreme obsession a mental disorder. Based on the stuff i've read about mental disorders and stuff like that.

Q: Have you ever had any medication for mental disorders/depression/something like that?

A: Nope.

Q: You're in the following situation: you meet a very nice person you like a lot, but he/she strongly reminds you of an ex that hurt you. What do you do?

A: Been there. Didn't quite do anything, as i never saw her again, but i guess i'd just try to forget my ex and see what happens with the new girl.

Q: Have you ever wanted to kill yourself? Why?

Sorry for my depressive-negative-twisted questions. You all probably think i'm mentally ill or something. Then again, it's not a disease, it's just a condition...

A: No.

Q: When and where was your last vacation?

plintus said:
A: I read "tired of" :D Anyways, I just randomly finger people. And keep my anal virginity as universal constant. :heh:

Q: ... oh, have you? :loco:
"Are you ever tired of anal sex"?! Hahahaha :D

A1: Yes. Also, fingers = good ;)
A2: Estonia this year, but i'm going on a trip in less than a week :cool:

Q: Would you mind if someone photographed your girlfriend and used the pictures in his own project (like books etc)?

Status
Not open for further replies.