Question & Answer Thread -

Status
Not open for further replies.
A: Mario Bros i guess (is it an original nintendo game?)

Q Do you think that it's ok to play computer games all the time and just refuse to get a real life?

A: No. Who thinks so?

Q: Ever celebrated St. Valentine's Day with your lover?

A: Yes but in Macedonia St. Valentine is on the same day as St. Trifun which is the day of the drunks:) So we usually get very drunk

Q: are you addicted to your car?

Caelestia said:
Q: What's the reason your last relationship didn't work?

A: My last and the only relationship was agonizing for last 5 years because of me :devil: And incompatibility, you know :zzz: But I don't give a fuck, if you ask me that (no more).

Q Seriously, it's better to enjoy life on your own. When the other half is optional - isn't that dear? :devil:

A: I never heard their music.

Q: How do you get into new music and bands? Like from reading magazines? Downloading? Friends? Forums?

Arch said:
Q: How do you get into new music and bands? Like from reading magazines? Downloading? Friends? Forums?

A: I lay my hands on yet unreleased records of wide style range thru downloading these days. I don't trust others' opinions just because of the matter of taste.

Q: Did you see Niklas' latest additions to the www.cabinfevermedia.com? And - do you always take the fish? :loco:

A: a big "converge" poster(obviously), a "cult of luna" one,one "the great deceiver" poster and one frame with a nasum poster of the shiftalbum and with a collage of pictures of their last gig I saw(1 month before miezkos death)

q:how many books do you own?(not schoolbooks)

A1: I used to have a DT one and a Pulp Fiction one, but since I've recently whitewashed the room, walls are now empty
A2: I'm not sure...200 or something like that

Q: Are you meteoropathic?

A: I can feel the fucking righteousness through my veins.

Q: Would you describe yourself as an introvert or extrovert?

Status
Not open for further replies.