Question for all the Kinky Bastards

Would you ever let a female fuck you in the ass with a strap-on?

• Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • I'm an indecisive fuck, so I'll just say "I dunno." Which quite possibly means I would but am too i

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
looking at this question in a female perspective... :p
:ill: I'd never force myself on some guy with a strap on :err:

ok, UNLESS he did something to piss me off and I'd do it just to put him through serious pains :dopey: J/K

I think KoRn-Fans are the ones that like to get things up their ass. Would fit them, since they also say that Jonathan Davis is a good singer and stuff
lol.gif

So: No.

Considering the boy's answers I realized that its a great punishment *evil grin* he he he :heh:

well, would be interesting to be on the giving side once muhahahahahahha

:p

np: Kamelot - The Spell

@Yogota: actually no. go to a korn forum and ask the same question. everybody will get offended that someone even asked, puking their insecurities, get into a fighting stance and call you a heathen for even thinking up such a query. You're acting like korn fans... I thought metalheads had more dignity. I mean, look at bobvex's post... the height of threatened sexual complacency. I sense strong homophobia here.

Notice that in the Seriously Off-Topic forum if your answer is no, you just say no.

GreatPhoenix said:
@Yogota: actually no. go to a korn forum and ask the same question. everybody will get offended that someone even asked, puking their insecurities, get into a fighting stance and call you a heathen for even thinking up such a query. You're acting like korn fans... I thought metalheads had more dignity. I mean, look at bobvex's post... the height of threatened sexual complacency. I sense strong homophobia here.

Notice that in the Seriously Off-Topic forum if your answer is no, you just say no.

HAHAHAHAHA OK PAL, if im a homophobe, they thebigyetti really is a fucking sasquatch. hmmm how can i explain this so that you can understand it. Lets see, My girlfriend was adopted my TWO LESBIANS, I LIVE WITH HER MOM!!!!

(to all you perverts out there) no not that kind

are you kidding, blood and guts come out of there too man, and i think that is a little more gross then a litlle poop

hahaha
no im not talking to you, im just stating the fact that both places have gross things that come out of them, but that it doesn't mean that its not ok to have fun with it

but nevermind that, the point is, i would not let a girl sodomize me with a big rubber dick!!

Looks like GreatPhoenix is writing in other threads that here in the COB board we're all a bunch of homophobes. :rolleyes:
I am not. In fact i'm in favour of gay marriage. And i think most of the people here aren't homophobe either. Stop talking shit about us.

Status
Not open for further replies.