Question for all the Kinky Bastards

Would you ever let a female fuck you in the ass with a strap-on?

• Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • I'm an indecisive fuck, so I'll just say "I dunno." Which quite possibly means I would but am too i

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not talking shit, just saying... the question seemed to offend everybody, and the only idea why I could think is that the people who called me sick for that and seemed so offended must have a fear of semi-homosexual activities.

Not that I'm denying that I'm sick... I know I'm sick. I'm a pervert and a freak. I'm just saying, you people appear to have been really insulted by this thread. :p but looks like there's someone else out there willing, hehehe.

*LOL* Me and Homophobe.. you gotta be kidding me. I don't have any grudge against homosexual people, if they aren't digging me on or shit..

But have you ever considered that many men would consider it kinda.. bisexual and/or homosexual to get a plastic shoved up their ass from their girl?

Yogota said:
But have you ever considered that many men would consider it kinda.. bisexual and/or homosexual to get a plastic shoved up their ass from their girl?
Yes, actually. That's quite obvious, I think. I still see no reason to be offended by this question. You don't think it's kinda silly how people here are yelling, saying "MAN WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU FOR MAKING THIS RIDICULOUS THREAD?!" (except he spelled it "redicules")? I thought we were beyond that. This is certainly not the forum server to advocate censorship, it was but a humble question. Simple "yes" or "no" will suffice. :)

You think I'm starting shit? :p

who bad reped me and didnt' sign it. you pussy ass bitch, ill find out who you are, i have a system.

@ great phoenix, i dont give a shit how much you like stuff up your ass, but the majority of us here at the COB board don't, so ask you rdumb ass questions somewhere else.

aueheauhauh usually homophobic people are the ones that are afraid of liking getting it up their butts :lol: :p

i have nothing against homossexuals, i just don't think that 2 guys doing stuff is a pretty sight... at all :guh:

As my mom would say
" so what if he's gay? He's giving HIS ass, not borrowing yours, so it's not your problem" :lol:

@Phoenix: actually not many ppl got offended by the question (and the few who got, well, they just needed to state their heterosexuality clearly to everyone haha).
Most of us were kind of honest I think. I thought that this thread will turn into a gay bashing one, but thats not what happened, so Im proud of the ppl here :p

And as some girl said before: let teh guys have a dildo up in their ass to feel how it feels for us *infernal laugh* :lol:

nu-metal kid said:
who bad reped me and didnt' sign it. you pussy ass bitch, ill find out who you are, i have a system.

@ great phoenix, i dont give a shit how much you like stuff up your ass, but the majority of us here at the COB board don't, so ask your dumb ass questions somewhere else.
I didn't rep you.

I said I would possibly be willing to experiment, never did I say I liked having things shoved up my ass. I've never had anything shoved up my ass for the pleasure of it being there in my life and I don't foresee it in the near future. The point of my asking was to see what other people thought of it, it says a lot about a person willing to state how far they would go in experimentation. The fact that you're insulting me, as if I'm a lower being than you, clearly shows that you have at least a hint of loathsome homophobia in you...and, of course, that I've aroused this.

The "dumb-ass" question was to determine the nature of this board, and it really told me a lot... I think I'll hang around after I change my sig. Tell me what you think about this:
homolazen.jpg

_Zsuzsa said:
And as some girl said before: let teh guys have a dildo up in their ass to feel how it feels for us *infernal laugh* :lol:

+has the words taken out of her throat forcibly and splashed on the screen before her eyes+

And as for grossness. Sex is messyno matter what kind! I mean when you start mixing bodily fluids with each other, there's not gonna be any hygiene involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.