Question for all the Kinky Bastards

Would you ever let a female fuck you in the ass with a strap-on?

• Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • I'm an indecisive fuck, so I'll just say "I dunno." Which quite possibly means I would but am too i

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOK EVERYONE!!! I JUST FOUND WALDO!!!!

wheres_waldo.jpg

:lol:

@ great Pheonix - I am not homophobic, if i were homophobic i would not be living with a GAY WOMAN!! i know quite a few gay people now that ive met her, and i am no bothered by them whatsoever. So stop putting words in my mouth. and frankly i dont give a damn what you put in your signature, i have you on ignore, so i dont have to see ANY of yoru posts ever.

^Agreed.

I dont se why i should be scared of queers either.... as long as they aren't doing the afformentioned activites on me.

However, answer me this...

Say you're in a shower and this gay man starts trying to fuck you, and you're like "uhhh what the fuck?" Becuase you're worried and/or angry, does that make you a Hateful homophobe.
Dude, shut the fuck up and fuck off with your fucking retarded questions.

seriously. I am straight, and not a homophobe, but if a gay man stats to dry hump my leg like a fucking beagle, you better be goddamn sure that im going to at least say, "excuse me, but that happens to be leg that you are humping, can i have it back, im due at a soccor math in 2 hours." If they dont stop, that when i get pissed, and start punching people. I give them one chance, if they don't take it, so be it. Dont say i didn't warn you.

>You think I'm starting shit?

i don't see the point of comparing this board with o/t otherwise, but oh well, o/t has been damn slow the last days...

chill out everyone, no one will get raped with a dildo just from being asked if they would like to in a forum
no one except yetti, he must suffer

bobvex said:
@ great Pheonix - I am not homophobic, if i were homophobic i would not be living with a GAY WOMAN!! i know quite a few gay people now that ive met her, and i am no bothered by them whatsoever. So stop putting words in my mouth. and frankly i dont give a damn what you put in your signature, i have you on ignore, so i dont have to see ANY of yoru posts ever.
liking gay women does not make you not a homophobe. disliking a person for asking a homo-erotic question makes you a homophobe. You dislike great phaggot, no? because that fag asked if you'd take a rubber dick in the ass. You're a homophobe, dude.

that's okay though, I don't want that fag trying to stick sex toys in my ass either... except I'm not a homophobe cuz I don't hate him for that, I hate him because he's a my pals. :)
and I hate you because you look like a limp bizkit fan, I don't care how pointy your guitars are. dude, you're such an insecure poser bitch. lol!

@bobvex: don't even bother reading decarabia's post, he's a frustrated troll from the o/t board, and he seems to be spreading to other forums cause he didn't get the reaction he wanted in o/t

Decarabia said:
liking gay women does not make you not a homophobe. disliking a person for asking a homo-erotic question makes you a homophobe. You dislike great phaggot, no? because that fag asked if you'd take a rubber dick in the ass. You're a homophobe, dude.

that's okay though, I don't want that fag trying to stick sex toys in my ass either... except I'm not a homophobe cuz I don't hate him for that, I hate him because he's a my pals. :)
and I hate you because you look like a limp bizkit fan, I don't care how pointy your guitars are. dude, you're such an insecure poser bitch. lol!
i got two words for you, FUCK YOU
Disliking someone for asking a homo-erotic question is not being a homophobe, a homophobe, BY DEFINITION, is some one who is afraid of gay people, and i am NOT!!! so you STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH.

and by the way, i dont hate people for being what they can't help, i hate people for PISSING ME OFF, and your about to go on that list, asshole.

@ EFF - i know, this guy sucks at life. Great fucker prolly sent him over here to be an asshole and to call me a homophobe. fucking noobs

EagleFlyFree said:
@bobvex: don't even bother reading decarabia's post, he's a frustrated troll from the o/t board, and he seems to be spreading to other forums cause he didn't get the reaction he wanted in o/t
I don't want any reaction, fag. you're such a fag, man. fuckin fag.

bobvex said:
i got two words for you, FUCK YOU
I'll repay you with two words of my own:
psycho-therapy

You've got some serious teen angst issues, Mr. Durst. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.