Question for Andy-(RJ DIO Tribute)

Skinny Viking

¯\(°_o)/¯ How do Lydian?
Oct 10, 2007
Philly
www.facebook.com
Hey Andy

As you may be aware, a bunch of us on here have been working on putting together a Dio tribute that we intend to offer as a "free" download (after a $5 donation to one of Dio's charities). I'm not sure how many people are involved but I'm guessing upwards of around 30 or so forum regulars. We're all doing it out of our genuine love / respect / admiration for someone most of us feel epitomized the sound and spirit of metal & hard rock as well as being an incredible human being in regards to his character. That all being said and as the idea was born on and has grown from your forum, we'd love nothing more than to have that aspect of the tribute represented by having your name or initials in the title of the finished project, essentially receiving your "go ahead". The question is, can we? It's perfectly understandable for whatever reasons if you won't / can't allow that but I guess the only way to have a definitive answer one way or the other is to just ask you directly.

Thanks!
-Carlos

thread unlocked.
I'll sticky this for a couple of days or till Andy replies.
if anyone decides to post OT-stuff in this thread he'll receive a 7-day ban without further warning.