Question to Evile

don't be harsh, there are websites with lyrics too.

holy mother of homeless bums, I want this!!
_NES_Guitar_2.jpg

Lyrics tend to be in Album Booklets

Unless you fucking download it

Album didnt deliver to turkiye yet, did it ? and it is not so easy to buy it on internet(it will come from europe, not that easy and not that close). so, yes i downloaded the album. and i fucking loved it. i will buy it when it comes here. i know what you think about "downloaders", but nothing i can do about it. i want to support your band but it is not so easy where i live, turkiye. not only the album, i am also thinking about buying your t-shirt too. but here, people dont know your name yet, when i go to the shop and ask "evile's shirts?" they like "huh?" , "who'r they?" . soo, nothing i can do about it , yet.

Album didnt deliver to turkiye yet, did it ? and it is not so easy to buy it on internet(it will come from europe, not that easy and not that close). so, yes i downloaded the album. and i fucking loved it. i will buy it when it comes here. i know what you think about "downloaders", but nothing i can do about it. i want to support your band but it is not so easy where i live, turkiye. not only the album, i am also thinking about buying your t-shirt too. but here, people dont know your name yet, when i go to the shop and ask "evile's shirts?" they like "huh?" , "who'r they?" . soo, nothing i can do about it , yet.

Maybe order it online?? :)

I get cds delivered from all over Europe. and the States Most bands will deliver world wide at a price.

i think i told something about ordering too. after i understand that album wont come to turkiye, i will. but , i'm sorry not now. and about the shirt thing, i think Evile's t-shirts will never come to turkiye. i will have to order it online.

Earache distribute directly to Hammer Muzik in Turkey.

http://www.hammermuzik.com/

[JaseOnTheBass];6434400 said:
Oh well thats ok, cos thats obviously not for your gay pleasures... ;)

No but... Wait but... Ah crap.

21 years! I've been fooling people for 21 years and you finally found me out! Oh well, I've no choice but to bum you senseless now

my question to the guys is

What was the pressure like while ya was recording ur 1st album with flemming knowing that he worked on such classics like Metallica's Ride The Lightning and Master Of Puppets and was there any rows or wee fallouts between you all due to the pressure?????

:headbang::headbang::headbang: