Questions to Biomechanical

Existenz

Nov 12, 2004
UK
Here is a thread for you Biomaniacs to ask anything you need to know from the Biomechanical guys! ( what guitar do you use? How do you hit those high notes? How much was that penis extension?) stuff like that.

The guys are usually quite busy so it might take a while for me to get your answer. But I WILL get it for you!

Fire Away :Smokedev:

Never mind the states, how about the north of the England! I've still not managed to catch you guys live and it continually pisses me off... Why oh why didnt I catch you at Bloodstock! Nooooo... (and to think I sacrificed you guys for the eternal dissapointment of Paradise Lost)...
Serious question though,
Any further news on a DVD anytime? I remember asking in the interview with Jon for www.power-metal.co.uk but im keen to know more!

dead6skin6mask6 said:
Heres one...

When the FUCK are you gonna hit the states? Been waiting 2 years! :tickled:

Hi Welcome to the forum.
I know that when 'The Empires of the Worlds' will come out around April, that Earache/Elitist records want the band to tour, I think they are looking for some good support tours. Hopefully one of those tours will be in the states.
If I hear anything I'll let you know.
They are great live!!

Jonoleth said:
Never mind the states, how about the north of the England! I've still not managed to catch you guys live and it continually pisses me off... Why oh why didnt I catch you at Bloodstock! Nooooo... (and to think I sacrificed you guys for the eternal dissapointment of Paradise Lost)...
Serious question though,
Any further news on a DVD anytime? I remember asking in the interview with Jon for www.power-metal.co.uk but im keen to know more!

Hi
The only possible gig so far is Nottingham on 20th December.

On the DVD
The guys had a meeting with Earache a few days ago,while they were talking about the production of the album Digby mentioned about possibly having a camera at the studio while mixing for a DVD. So hopefully there will be a DVD sometime in the near future!

Existenz said:
Hi Welcome to the forum.
I know that when 'The Empires of the Worlds' will come out around April, that Earache/Elitist records want the band to tour, I think they are looking for some good support tours. Hopefully one of those tours will be in the states.
If I hear anything I'll let you know.
They are great live!!

thanks!! i'll GLADLY go to 3 or 4 dates of that tour

Jonoleth said:

I'm glad PL sucked, or I'd never have descovered Biomechanical. :headbang:

But yes, guys, come back to the north!

Hammer Man said:
question: how do we get as good as you? :erk:

Following what John said. If I was 3ft taller, 10 times stronger I would KICK YOU ARSE!!!!!! Man you guys were awesome at the Underworld and I can't stop playing your album. Enough said I feel.

Much respect.

Chris.

Biomech DINK!!!! said:
Man you guys were awesome at the Underworld and I can't stop playing your album.
This the band who supported you at The Square? Hmmm...I shan't say a word.

Greetings, by the way. It's Adam.

cheers to the BIOMECH guys - and suck my balls to Iconoclast - i may just transport myself through the inter net like lawnmower man, jump out of your monitor and cyber beat you to death with your own keyboard.