Questions to Biomechanical

ANY OTHER QUESTION ? ORLY ?

- When I chug down lager, my usual burping settings are : Attack=0 Decay=0 Sustain=5 Release=10. How about you ?

- Do you have any "guitaristic goals", like huuuh... grasping that David Gilmour bluesy soft oh so good touch (assuming you didn't already... :D), playing so fast that Malmsteen would sit in a corner and cry when he sees you, writing the longest solo in the history of metal, that sort of thing ?

- Do you agree with the fact that signifiance symbolism bonded to language could not appear to be a failing intuition for the worsening of an experience detached from a complete fulfillment of the being ?

- When learning the guitar, there's a song that you play to your friends when they asked you to play, because it's the only song that you knew how to play more or less perfectly despite the fact that you are still learning and you want to show off a bit. My was Extreme's "More than words" (before I got an electric guitar m/></). What's yours ?

- A train left Grimsby Town at 11.25am travelling to Manchester. It travelled at 75m.p.h, passing through 8 stations. The journey took 2 hours 40 mins. What time did it arrive in Manchester?

- My Peavey's 6505 live settings are : Bass 8.5 Middle 2 Treble 6 Presence 6

- Guitar Goals... playing in 69/42 time signature and play at speed that people die like John "The God" Petrucci !! LOL
Well my etrenal goal,is to improve everyday as much as i can!! I will never stop that!
About soloing...maybe I would like to write the most influestial solo for the next Guitar generation!! Shit! That would be awesome and John would love that!! :)

- No I never did that!! I always played guitar for myself and not just to show off!! You can show off as much as you want at the gigs!!
In fact..i never used guitar to score women!! My appearence is just enough...:lol:

- I dont know the answer about the train...maybe it never arrived in Manchester! :LOL:

Cheers, Gus :) !

playing in 69/42 time signature and play at speed that people die like John "The God" Petrucci !!

Ahh those 'Petrucci phycho exercise videos"... "When I turn this button, I go into world domination mode" :lol

I can't resist posting one of them here :

Still makes me laugh...

Last edited by a moderator:
NICE!! But..No Floyd Rose??
I mean i my schecter is the only guitar that hasnt and i miss it a lot!
My next guitar is going to definetily to have one!!

Nope. I'm more of a rythm player and I feel that with a string-through body you get more sound out of the guitar wood than with a tremolo system. I have an ESP M-307 I bought off eBay that came with a floyd rose and I absolutely can't stand it. As soon as I can, I'm going to have it taken out. It stiffens the strings way too much for me. Just far more trouble than it's worth. If a guitar has good tuning pegs on the headstock, there's no need for a tremolo system unless you want the whammy bar for your solos. I'm just not into those kind of solos. Whoever, I play guitar with can take care of that. :lol: Floyd Rose doesn't work well with my hands. They work better with your's. :)

Is your next guitar going to be a 6 or 7 string? Jeff Loomis has a signature 7 string with Schecter with a Floyd Rose. The body is made out of swamp ash.

Nope. I'm more of a rythm player and I feel that with a string-through body you get more sound out of the guitar wood than with a tremolo system. I have an ESP M-307 I bought off eBay that came with a floyd rose and I absolutely can't stand it. As soon as I can, I'm going to have it taken out. It stiffens the strings way too much for me. Just far more trouble than it's worth. If a guitar has good tuning pegs on the headstock, there's no need for a tremolo system unless you want the whammy bar for your solos. I'm just not into those kind of solos. Whoever, I play guitar with can take care of that. :lol: Floyd Rose doesn't work well with my hands. They work better with your's. :)

Is your next guitar going to be a 6 or 7 string? Jeff Loomis has a signature 7 string with Schecter with a Floyd Rose. The body is made out of swamp ash.

Yeah i know about Jeff Loomis!! Excellent guitar for an excellent guitarist!:headbang:
My next guitar is going to be definetily a 7 string!! Biomechanical play with 7 strings almost exclusively!!Almost in every song!! :)

^I thought the new album had more low end. When I last saw Biomech Jamie and Chris were using 6s throughout the show, so I guess it must be a new development on this album?

Also, we going to see any tabs for the new stuff? Haha. I fancy looking at them then putting my guitar aside and sobbing gently.

^I thought the new album had more low end. When I last saw Biomech Jamie and Chris were using 6s throughout the show, so I guess it must be a new development on this album?

Also, we going to see any tabs for the new stuff? Haha. I fancy looking at them then putting my guitar aside and sobbing gently.

Yes I can make a tab for one of the songs!
OK guitarists!! Start writing which song of the new album you'd like me to tab for You!

You are a fucking legend mate. If I get a good tab in html I could quite happily try and put it in GP for the benefit of other musicians on here. The trouble would just the the drums and the keyboards, hahaha.

Anyway, I personally vote Cannibalised as the track of my choice. I so want to see a tab for that part 4 mins into it where it goes batshit insane, even though I wont be able to play it, haha.