Questions

Oh yeah, the Feed Us video, that one was brilliant. Remember you playing that one during Have A Drink On Me on the EU tour last year. Peter made some weird appearance on the Brother FireTribe dvd as well :lol:

But seriously, you should make some kind of compilation of those things on an upcoming dvd or something, like Nightwish did in their 30 minutes long "Deleted Scenes" on From Wishes To Eternity. :kickass:

But seriously, you should make some kind of compilation of those things on an upcoming dvd or something, like Nightwish did in their 30 minutes long "Deleted Scenes" on From Wishes To Eternity. :kickass:

That's what we did on the "Feed us" video. But it wasn't that long. It was a wierd compilation of collected video materials from various places and events. A complete mixture of things we shouldn't really show, which origin was everything from cell phone videos to real pro video recordings.. What they all had in common was the crazy wierdos appearing on the material.. :)

when are you guys gonna do a show in Croatia again (like Peter said on the Indica-Pain-Nightwish gig in Zagreb last year)???

btw, loved you all in Zagreb! couldn't make it to the front rows (since I had to be close to the beer and all...) but I think Peter noticed me in the middle of the crowd when I was the only one there jumping and singing the old songs :lol:
kickass show... best concert I've been on in years... :worship:

p.s. - don't tell anyone, but I wasn't there to see Nightwish, I just wanted to see you guys
love.gif

Oh well, in the front row you usually get pushed by everyone, get really sweaty by the pyro effects Nightwish uses and get angry looks from security guards if you try to take photo's. Both shows were great though, but I must say I prefer Pain in smaller venues. The show in Biebob in Belgium in february 2009 was awesome!

I've got a question concerning the merchandise...
I have been looking a lot around if I could maybe see a patch of "PAIN" ... but I didn't (once a friend told me that he has seen one on the Wacken Open Air festival of last year where we went to)
Do any patches exist? If not: will they come someday? I would really really love to have a patch of my favourite band... :worship:
(Besides W:O:A have I seen you on the European tour also ^^)
and I can't wait until the next CD will be released!

greetings :headbang:
~C:~

I know that this question is qite early... but: do you think you would give a concert in cologne in case you do an europe headline tour when the album (end 2010/beginning 2011) you mentioned at your homepage is ready? :Spin:

no problem, I was just wondering because with the european cynic campain tour have you been twice in cologne last year..
through the first round at the underground where I have seen you (beginning or mid of February) and in the second round (I thik this was with Anette Olzon) have you been at the 17th of march at the Live Music Hall in Cologne... but I saw got to know the second concert too late so that I couldn't get hold on tickets any more... but if I would have been able to would it have been even better for me than you would guess because the 18th of March is my birthday and I would have taken some friends with me to the concert to have some kind of "different birthday opening" ;-)