Quiz

hehehe. i was just checking your results, and i loved them. the rammstein question was a bit of a trick anyway, i am really undecided with respect to these 4, but i guess that the correct one is closer to the way i normally feel... even if it's the one i've been listening to less in the recent past. so in a way you weren't wrong. :p

Rusty said:
things about you, right? :p10, with a couple of lucky guesses.
Ditto, but I'd like to use the word 'educated'.

Me thinks you like veggie burgers more though! :heh:
And you would do better at a zoo.

Gav: 60 on yours I think. Nearly all were guesses though. :p

Hyena: just 50 I'm afraid. :/ Must do better.

i scored a horrible 3 out of 10, rus. but - you know - i'm almost glad i did because it just goes to show we really have to meet again soon and have our famous conversation...

I'm writing out an application form for a job even as we sp... well, alright, I took a break to type this, but you know what I mean. The point is, just let me get some money, and I'll be there before you can say "but wait a minute, I thought you wanted to go back to Finland first?".

forgive me rahve cuz i fucked up. :p
i went for the wrong answer in the sentimental life question (i just figured out the option i picked was more traumatic, but then again, one never knows). i was lazy on the euro countries question and didn't bother to count, so i went wrong. and the last one, well, it was just too funny.

edit: rus, i really need to meet you. i scored a perfect zero on yours.

hyena said:
forgive me rahve cuz i fucked up. :p
i went for the wrong answer in the sentimental life question (i just figured out the option i picked was more traumatic, but then again, one never knows). i was lazy on the euro countries question and didn't bother to count, so i went wrong. and the last one, well, it was just too funny.
how do i check what you guessed?
well anyway, the one about my sentimental life is actually easier for those who don't know me that well. and the last question is based on pure intuition while giggling, not the easiest feat, i admit it. if anybody gets it right they should probably email me, i'm still single.
but you could have taken the time to count for europe, it's not as if you don't know. :p

rahvin said:
how do i check what you guessed?
You should receive an email for each person who does it. There's a link there called "Check their detailed results" or something. If not you can probably get to it from the original email you got for creating the quiz.

Rusty said:
You should receive an email for each person who does it. There's a link there called "Check their detailed results" or something. If not you can probably get to it from the original email you got for creating the quiz.
i received absolutely zero emails. cheaters. i want my money back, back the way it used to be.

Odd, mine came through almost straight away. I suppose you haven't got some really strict junk mail protection on?

and you don't answer mine. :p come on, i want to know what's going to happen.