Quiz

5/10 on both rahvin's and hyena's quiz, and a ridiculous 2/10 on Rusty's...although for some reason when I clicked the link on rahvin's quiz it doesn't show me on the scoreboard. Well, whatever.

Looks like Rahvin's 30 is actually a pretty damn good score.

Also I didn't get an email from Fourth, but I did from Gav and Ony:rofl:ragon. Either it stopped working for a while, for whatever reason, and then started again, or you have to provide a valid email address (which I didn't for any that I took).

@gaby: well done! well done! the only one who scored higher than you is rahvin, but then again, he's known me forever.

@li: i can't say the same for you *tsk tsk* :p

most people have a tendency to believe that i had a spat with my own alternate identity on this forum. i'm schizophrenic. :eww: :D and nobody gets the rammstein question right! most people also have problems telling themselves from rahvin, notably santtu who said she actually was him. hah.

70 on hyenas
50 for rahvin
30 on gavs
40 for rusty (i was feeling bad i knew so little about you until i saw im one of the highest scores. and i got the mouse one right :D )

overall, i think you should all be very frightened that i know so much about you, considering i dont even chat with 2/3 of you
i did a test for my friends some years ago lets see if im bored enough to come up with questions for you...

impressive, gaby. and i can only think of one question where you had the edge over, say, rusty.

@li: you did good, but - alas! - revealed your very exclusive pet name for the world to see... :erk:

Violet Baudelaire said:
40 for rusty (i was feeling bad i knew so little about you until i saw im one of the highest scores. and i got the mouse one right :D )
And we've only been talking for less than 2 months, and not much at that. Someone who's known me and talked to me a lot for nearly 2 years got half as many right as you.

Rusty said:
And we've only been talking for less than 2 months, and not much at that. Someone who's known me and talked to me a lot for nearly 2 years got half as many right as you.
No need to rub it in, sir.

ahh well, all those lurking years were not for nothing ;)
here's mine

argh! i dont know how to link it
ok...
blabla

works?

I got a somewhat bad 4/10 in Li's quiz, but then again I answered Spawn of Satan to the Dirk question. :lol: At least I know your sexual preferences well. ;)

@4thhorseman: i understand your dilemma concerning the spawn of satan, it was impossible not to fall for it.

@li: i just got 5/10, but at least we share the same favourite sexual position. :guh: