Quiz

nick: i got only 20 on yours... :( i got the one about your majors right and then one of the two about your enemies... maybe next time if you put some questions about topics we discuss more often, i.e. sex, drugs, and our friends i will score a bit better. :)
idari: 50 on the hard test... not bad for someone who's almost never talked to your eh? i know, i rule.
lasse: 30 on yours. i really need to gather more information on you people.
mag: :lol:
arch: a respectable 50 in yours. i had no idea about the fetish or astrological sign (too lazy to check your birthdate), but i got most of the nerdy questions right. so this test says as much about you as it does about me. :p

thank you @ all the people who did my test. who's matt? he did pretty good for someone i have no idea about :p rahvin leads the scoreboard for mine obviously. good rahvin.

Also who's "M.E. You're goin down Rus"?

You people are all rubbish, btw. 40% as the highest score... it's a good job I didn't make it hard. :(

idari said:
So 'a' was Rusty, and 'HAI!ASL?????RUSEXY?????*li*' was Horsie trying to be Li :p

Wtf? None of the quizzes I did even registered my results. Maybe something to do with the browser I use, but anyway...I used Horsy as the nickname for every quiz.
I tried doing Lina's quiz (SOT thread) on the school computer but those have IE and it wouldn't even get me as far as entering a nickname.

5/10 on Arch's quiz. Some lucky guesses.

Well, I use Opera as well, assuming you still do, and I registered on all but 2 of the ones I took.

Ok, I succumbed to temptation.

Idari: 70. Not bad for someone who I've never really talked to. ;)
Hyena: 90. Well, what can I say, I listen. Dunno how I beat rahvin, the only one I got wrong was Rammstein. EVERYONE loves My Heart Beats!
King: 60. Must learn more about King of Chaos. Btw, Belgarion OWNZ! :p
Rahvin: 70. The last one was just too tempting!
Rusty: 20. Bloody hell dude, I dunno if I suck or that one was too hard!
Violet: 50. Again, we don't talk too much, so I figure 50% will do until we do.
Caelestia: 80, w00t!
Nick: 70. Some of those questions were misleading. I thought you wanted to meet me most of all. :cry:
Magsec: Har har har omg that waz teh funz0rz¬11!11onedskhsd.
Arch:
Not sure how I got 80, apart from some guessage.
Hearse: 50. Speak more we must.

Ok, here we go.
My quiz

Wow, I did crap on that one Li. Though I should've got the fear one right, I have no idea why I picked the wrong one. Also I'm sorry about the eyes, but I couldn't resist.