*~Ramblings~*

Int said:
To summarise:

Vile Mistress is an attention whore.

Potpossum is highly irritating.

Your presence is irritating.

And at least we're not the poster child for abortion such as yourself!
Read the fine print on your birth certificate,it says"Reason why you shouldn't give life because of strife". Give me your Mother's address,so I can give her a punch to the head for giving birth to ya!

And what is it with the whore bit?! :mad:
I just see alot of jealous juveniles wish they would have a make with such a beaut.
You want a whore? Go see POSSUM,she has a 36DD chest that if you fell face first into her chest ;You would suffocate! And POSSUM has offer the the boys to play with her floaties on another thread.
I haven't seen Vile Mistress to indicate such or behaviour as others have suggested.
And a good thing this is just the internet,because many of you would be facing slander charge against you pieces of shit!

for it to make sense it would say

"because many of you would be facing slander charges against you, you pieces of shit!"

Potpossum is obviously above correct English, cos she is a witch, and has this amazing ability to go off on random tangents.

Alright, well, this thread has turned into nothing but soul's clashing heads.

That is not what I meant for it to be.

:erk:

So, with that said, I am going to discontinue posting in here, because there is no point. What I meant for it, is now dead.

It is quite sad that I even have to go to bounds such as that, but I am tiring of it.

:yell:

Koichi said:
That makes no sense.

Please Potpossum, go die.

When I'm flustered,I make mistakes with my english. As Profanity pointed out,any intellectual could figure it out.

As for me to die,you meant to dye,right? What colour would you like my hair to be? I've tried to die,but heaven and hell wouldn't accept me. I can only pretend,so like the rest of the world;your stuck with me.

Btw,is your last name german for Kochia or are you korah?

Koichi said:
My name means neither.

It's Japanese.
Nice avatar.

Hey, am I the only one seeing traces of jealousy towards Possum in Potpossum's posts? It's quite amusing, really. Not sure if it's quite as funny as how she tells me my insult was juvenile, then proceeds to call me queer and make a forced rhyme, while the point behind my post went right over her head. It's not the first time, either.

Potpossum,
If you need an explanation why the negativity towards Vile Mistress: she has a tendancy to post like a princess who is under the impression that she is the center of the forum. Posts like "hey guys, I'm BACK. This morning I got up and had a piece of toast, then I listened to some Lacuna Coil ~* bounces *~ but some people said not nice things to me ~*pouts*~ but then I went out to buy some shoes and yadda yadda yadda... Discuss. ~*adjusts bra*~". This bugs me, and apparantly some other people here. Probably more than it should. She is also guilty of some goth-cliche's, isn't a crime either, but seeing things like her picture gallery, well, one just has to say something.
Note to VM: saying you're leaving is one of the oldest tricks in the book. Don't say you're leaving unless you plan to never post again.

As for Possum, that there is a first grade attention slut. The way she acted in the second part of the Link to OT thread was totally foul, with all the "HEY LOOK AT ME BOYS, I HAVE BOOBS".
However, there were 2 reasons why I didn't say anything negative about her yet (since apparantly you seem bitter that not enough people dislike her)
1) her previous posts seemed decent enough (though after reviewing some of her posts I see that I might have been wrong on this one. Evidently she has a history of showing pictures of herself to crowds of Internet goys).

2) You were being a huge fucking bitch, unbelievably full of yourself, and you expressed the mental ability, control and maturity of a 14 year old with ADD and PMS. With some signs of menopause as well.

KleptomaN said:
Nice avatar.

Hey, am I the only one seeing traces of jealousy towards Possum in Potpossum's posts? It's quite amusing, really. Not sure if it's quite as funny as how she tells me my insult was juvenile, then proceeds to call me queer and make a forced rhyme, while the point behind my post went right over her head. It's not the first time, either.

Potpossum,
If you need an explanation why the negativity towards Vile Mistress: she has a tendancy to post like a princess who is under the impression that she is the center of the forum. Posts like "hey guys, I'm BACK. This morning I got up and had a piece of toast, then I listened to some Lacuna Coil ~* bounces *~ but some people said not nice things to me ~*pouts*~ but then I went out to buy some shoes and yadda yadda yadda... Discuss. ~*adjusts bra*~". This bugs me, and apparantly some other people here. Probably more than it should. She is also guilty of some goth-cliche's, isn't a crime either, but seeing things like her picture gallery, well, one just has to say something.
Note to VM: saying you're leaving is one of the oldest tricks in the book. Don't say you're leaving unless you plan to never post again.

As for Possum, that there is a first grade attention slut. The way she acted in the second part of the Link to OT thread was totally foul, with all the "HEY LOOK AT ME BOYS, I HAVE BOOBS".
However, there were 2 reasons why I didn't say anything negative about her yet (since apparantly you seem bitter that not enough people dislike her)
1) her previous posts seemed decent enough (though after reviewing some of her posts I see that I might have been wrong on this one. Evidently she has a history of showing pictures of herself to crowds of Internet goys).

2) You were being a huge fucking bitch, unbelievably full of yourself, and you expressed the mental ability, control and maturity of a 14 year old with ADD and PMS. With some signs of menopause as well.

Hey! You've actually made some sense.
Mommy is so proud of you :D

Just to correct some things though,I'm not jealous. More like pissed at Possum for using a similar nick as myself. I don't want people to confuse us as being the same person thats all,okay. I guess its all about being original or "THE" original. How would you like some other person going by the nick of "KleptomeN" and was worse of a dink than yourself,but people thought it was you? Quite perturbed the feeling if you've asked me.
I can't really make any judgements of VM assuming she's a princess as I can with Possum. Did you read Possum's first post where she wrote "to grace you with my presences"? I'm not full of myself as such others or you assuming I am.
Besides most of you wouldn't recognize a princess if you were to talk to one. :Smug:Just joking! Then again were not talking about bloodlines or who is of blue blood.

I may come off like a bitch as you say,but I'm not huge or fucking at that moment when I do say my peace. In reality I'm quite nice,and in my circle of associates I'm surrounded by rules of formality and etiquette. So by being here on the boards allow me to be rude and abrupt with out having to remember my p's &q's.
A sense of release if you ask me.
And as for what you've mention about things being over my head,it could be because I'm not that tall to begin with,only 5'8". "They're giants my siblings."

Anyways you don't like Vile Mistress because you don't know her persona or because the way she types expressively. Maybe she's into writting her own literature and by writting like such keeps her in tune to her reality of artfulness?
"That may be a little to deep for your understanding of the arts.)

Anyways,you can't fictionally handle my sense of being rude and mannerless,which I'm not in all post I've replied to. I reply back in the same mannerism its asked. I have mirror vision to begin with.
:wave: