*~Ramblings~*

xenophobe said:
Actually, this forum is NOT dedicated to just music. Hence it is in the subcategory The Life. There IS a General Music Discussion forum, which this is not. Another forum which has nothing to do with Metal is called Pop Culture, and it is listed right below this one.

As for this forum, it is NOT the same as Off Topic, regardless of what the name might actually imply. The differences go beyond that. Do you need that explained as well? :rolleyes:

One would think that you've been here long enough to know the differences between both forums, namesake aside. :guh:
nah, you're quite right in that regard......but as concerns your discussion with Kleptoman, you were definately being unfair on him. There's a big difference between being negative and trolling for arguments, thats something that he quite clearly doesn't do. Hell, I just reviewed this thread and have no idea how it keeps changing so quickly. How did we get from kleptoman's scepticism to distinctions between synonymously titled forums.....I don't know. I don't care either.

:lol:

Maybe I was being harsh, as I generally can be, but he hadn't posted anything positive in this forum in the week's worth of posts he made at that point in time.

Anyways, no big deal....

KleptomaN said:
WATCH OUT EVERYONE IT'S THE COMEDY POLICE!

@VM: so what if you don't? That means that this site to you is just another outlet for your attention whoring. Your threads are shitty because all they're about is you. This is not livejournal. What ufrther pisses me off are the fanboys who flock around like flies around shit.

You know what? Profanity is a better quality poster than you. At least he's funny sometimes (be it intentionally or not)

What you wrote about Profanity,has to be the nices thing you've ever said about anyone. I'm so proud of you :)

As for what you wrote about Vile Mistress,
a) She wears to much colour to be goth
b) She has replied to other threads. Its the usual *shakes head* comment though.
c) I think you secretly like her.
d) The picture posted of her on this thread,can you ask her where did she get those open toe shoes that strap up to the knee? I have a dress that would look so awesome with such a pair of shoes.
e) I'm so happy to see I'm not the only one your mean too. Its just your nature to be mean to every one.
f) Maybe you and Xenophobe should change names.

Potpossum said:
e) I'm so happy to see I'm not the only one your mean too. Its just your nature to be mean to every one.
This coming from Potpossum? My GOD that's rich!!! :lol:

Spike said:
This coming from Potpossum? My GOD that's rich!!!

Hahahahaha. Indeed.

Porpossum: you were being hostile as fuck to everyone in the "Link to Seriously Off Topic" thread. Always trying to pwn everyone with your shitty retorts.

Porpossum said:
a) She wears to much colour to be goth
I disagree. Goth isn't all about color. What's more important is the "deepness" (read: pretention and stupidity). Though that's just part of the problem I have with her.

Potpossum said:
c) I think you secretly like her.
Nope. I don't use 4th grade tactics to express myself. I genuinely dislike her.

Potpossum said:
d) The picture posted of her on this thread,can you ask her where did she get those open toe shoes that strap up to the knee? I have a dress that would look so awesome with such a pair of shoes.
What the fuck.

Potpossum said:
f) Maybe you and Xenophobe should change names.
So are you saying I'm a xenophobe because I'm not eager to welcome this annoying goth-ish girl who thinks we owe her our attention? Or is it because the user xenophobe likes to steal stuff? Or maybe you're just spouting nonsense again?

I think, kleptoman, that is quite fucking retarded to dislike anyone on-line.

I've never tried to offend you...

But ya know what, I don't give a fuck...

Be an immature dumbfuck..who cares? This is the internet..

Maybe you shouldn't take it so seriously..

Oh and that pathetic attempt on trying to show your intelligence failed miserably.

KleptomaN said:
Hahahahaha. Indeed.

Porpossum: you were being hostile as fuck to everyone in the "Link to Seriously Off Topic" thread. Always trying to pwn everyone with your shitty retorts.

I disagree. Goth isn't all about color. What's more important is the "deepness" (read: pretention and stupidity). Though that's just part of the problem I have with her.

Nope. I don't use 4th grade tactics to express myself. I genuinely dislike her.

What the fuck.

So are you saying I'm a xenophobe because I'm not eager to welcome this annoying goth-ish girl who thinks we owe her our attention? Or is it because the user xenophobe likes to steal stuff? Or maybe you're just spouting nonsense again?

Vile Mistress style of fashion isn't goth. Its more asian,though the shoes are greco-roman. Maybe she's influence by being Japanesque,or by David Bowie's "China girl". Its not goth! Asian in style is different from mid-evil. I have friends that are gothic in style. There could be a heat wave outside and they will still wear black. Matter of fact,I've only seen my friend wear a light colour top once in my life and that was to my wedding. It was the colour peach and got to tell her she looked peachy.
Anotherthing I don't understand when you say about VM's whoring. What whoring? Does she send you e-mails showing a 36DD deformities?
First of all that is what Possum had did,you hadn't pay attention to the whole flame war behind Possum and my self from the begining.
Second,when I made a retort towards yourself,you feel asleep immediately.(Thank goodness)
Thirdly,I'm a little tea pot and here is my spout. You can suck me off and Profanity won't pout!
Fourth,do you know what xenophobe means? Opposite of xenophilia.
Fifthly,your name is consider a disease as in you having a mental disorder. Good thing your not contagious. Nobody would ever bother to reply to you if you were.
Sixth and final,you can hate who ever your little ol' heart desires.

KleptomaN said:
Well, you happen to be being a fucktard to a nice person. So you don't like the way she looks or types. Wooo... Has she instigated anything negative in your soul that you need to be such a prick?

Fuck you, theif? What the fuck have I stolen? :rolleyes:

You're the one being the idoit. Do you have anything BETTER to do with your life than to come online and harass girls and make inane accusational comments? Geez man, you have some serious problems.

xenophobe said:
Fuck you, theif? What the fuck have I stolen? :rolleyes:

Christ, don't you get I was just pointing out that Potpossum's comment about us replacing names doesn't make much sense? Maybe my wording is at fault.

PP: Yeah, Possum was being lame a hell in that thread. But you're worse. And yes I know what xenophobe means, idiot. Did you even read the first sentence in the last paragraph of my previous post? That was to make sure you knew the meaning and weren't randomly typing nonsensical stuff like you do sometimes.

Xeno again: yes, I have better things to do, and I do them during most of my day, but sometimes I feel like voicing my dislike for something. Is that so wrong? And when somehow this thread turns around and becomes a discussion about why I'm an asshole, I'll reply allright. What you've done here is more of an overreaction than what I did with Vile Mistress.

VM: when exactly do you think I made an attempt to show off my intelligence?