*~Ramblings~*

@Potpossums last post: OMG! :eek: For the first time in recorded history, Potpossum PWNT!!!! :lol: (Bit scketchy in places though).

@Klepto: Nice return of serve my man. :D But did you notice..... the little 'rolleye' smiley at the end of Xenophobe's 'theif' comment? ;)

@Koichi: Now THAT'S how to PWN!! :lol:

I brb with popcorn, be ready when I get back! :D I may even join the festivities myself in a more direct manner later on for some shits and giggles. :lol:

Happy, happy, joy, joy, happy, happy, joy, joy, happy, happy, joy, joy, happy, happy, joy, joy, happy, happy, joy, joy, happy, happy, joy, joy,

happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, joy, joy, joy!

Get that into ya, you morose debators :D

Reactions: Hitori
KleptomaN said:
PP: Yeah, Possum was being lame a hell in that thread. But you're worse. And yes I know what xenophobe means, idiot. Did you even read the first sentence in the last paragraph of my previous post? That was to make sure you knew the meaning and weren't randomly typing nonsensical stuff like you do sometimes.

VM: when exactly do you think I made an attempt to show off my intelligence?

Okay genius,here is your chance to prove your stupidness.
a)Why did I suggest that you exchange names with Xenophobe in the first place?
b)Why did God give me two pairs of lips to out mouth you above and below?
c)Why is it that you have two heads instead of one?
d)Why are you so foul with Vile Mistress?
Hints as to WHY:
a) Attitude
b) Shut you up at once
c) In case you didn't know how to use one,you could use the other
:Smug:
Unfortunatly,it looks like you can't use either.
d) Frustrated over c) because you thought you were smart by being cocky and found out you were a chicken.

P.S.
I have a shirt that says IDIOT. Would you like to borrow it? I picked it up when I seen "The Wonder Stuff". (If you were from England you might of heard of them.)
And as for me being lame,NOT!
You yap back so much!
If you had an extra pair of lips?!
I could call you a BITCH! :devil:

There's some fine debating skills you have here.*

Fine, I can play like that.

Why did god give you two assholes? So there's a place for my friend's dog to stuff his dick in should your head be stuck in the other ass. Kekekeekke ^_^, etc.

Oh. by the way, the other orifices are out of the question since the top one is connected to the head (which, as some you remember, is stuck inside one of the asses) and the other one is constantly being pounded by your husband and his friends in order to maintain that 324587 fucks per year statistic you also seem to be so proud of.

* That's sacrasm.

About your attitude. You seem to think it's a good thing, but know that it is nothing to take pride in.Excess in attitude is off-putting in people with some worth, but with delisional ol' you, it's also comically misplaced, even more annoying and slightly disturbing.

To summarise:

Vile Mistress is an attention whore.

Potpossum is highly irritating.

Attention whore, eh?

I think not.

I hardly post, and when I do, it is out of complete boredom.

Besides, I have what? Almost 300 posts?

I hardly count that as 'attention whoring'.

Maybe I do a tad b/c it makes everything more enticing & exciting, but other then that, I don't see myself as one.

Now this continuous talk about me being a 'goth'.

How would you know? Souly based upon my looks in general? It is kind of pathetic. I like what I like...if that labels me as being 'goth' then so be it.

I actually find your insults humourous.

KleptomaN said:
There's some fine debating skills you have here.*

Fine, I can play like that.

Why did god give you two assholes? So there's a place for my friend's dog to stuff his dick in should your head be stuck in the other ass. Kekekeekke ^_^, etc.

Oh. by the way, the other orifices are out of the question since the top one is connected to the head (which, as some you remember, is stuck inside one of the asses) and the other one is constantly being pounded by your husband and his friends in order to maintain that 324587 fucks per year statistic you also seem to be so proud of.

* That's sacrasm.

About your attitude. You seem to think it's a good thing, but know that it is nothing to take pride in.Excess in attitude is off-putting in people with some worth, but with delisional ol' you, it's also comically misplaced, even more annoying and slightly disturbing.

I see that your asshole has swollow up another box of ex-lax to have diarrhoea at the mouth agun! :Smug: You really should stop eating chocolate :rolleyes:

Come on now.....your insults are so juvenile that it shows your a delinquent.
Which reminds me for you being a thief,your not doing a very good job at stealing anyone's heart here on the boards.
Just like an amateur you are! :err: And I suppose you don't know how to count either :err: For your information my husband DOESN'T SHARE ME! And the correct number is 8176 positions in a year! Not the number of times of sex,but I don't expect you to know any better.
Considering your number is once and that includes the missionary position. Then again your queer,so it would be you to bend over for your friend Rover since you've mention him.

Admit it BOY! I could break you like a toy! And I'm not being coy.
Continue to play,and I will bend your dick backwards and shove it up your asshole,so you can go FUCK YOURSELF!
:devil: