*~Ramblings~*

KleptomaN said:
I do actually. Maybe not as much as the hilarious, or serious and more articulate or posters in Off Topic, but definitely more than some of the trash in this thread. Last time I was on here I posted some amusing pics, and had a useful conversation about webservers and DNS.

*~ whips out penis and ejaculates on all of you ~*
Actually, I looked through your last several pages of posts, and all you're doing here is trolling for an argument. Like 1 non-negative post here a week ago. You sure are a scholar.

How not childish and pathetic you are.

*(-not)

Take your negative loser ass somewhere else. Thanks.

Hey xeno,
1) Yes, I've been posting some negative shit lately (relatively). Maybe I'm letting the stress this semester get to me, I don't know, but the "1 non-negative post a week" is a gross exaggaration. Are you labelling any post of mine that contains a curse word as "negative", or something?

2) Notice that almost all of my antagonizing posts are inside threads with rampant attention whoring, once in that thread that speaks up against postcount padding and another post in the Possums cat fight thread (both of them are acting stupid, but I guess the old one's arrogance gets to me more). So it's not like I snap at random people for no reason.

In conclusion: I'm gonna get back to the compilers assignment and/or get some fucking sleep. It seems like I've wasted too much time on this again.

No, in the past week in Chat, you've only 1 non-negative comment, I think it was on the 16th...

I'm not talking about Off Topic. If you want to post here, feel free to post whatever you want, but if you come here to troll for stress relief, then I'm going to call you on it.

Xeno:

Interesting. I never noticed a difference in my posting behaviour in here. I just say what's on my mind. I never went into this forum with any ill intent, everything I write is just a reaction to posts that I read. It just so happens that more things displease me 'round here (apparantly).

Also, are you implying that you don't care about what goes on in OT? If so then why are you still a mod there?

@Sorath: kekeke.

No, Off Topic has always been the way it shall be. I don't care what gets posted there, because over there it's typical and encouraged. Here it is not. You see a lot of people that post here and not Off Topic for that very reason.

SculptedCold said:
I dont understand the ethical distinctions you appear to be attempting to make xenophobe. You must endeavour to make yourself much more explicit.
This forum = Chat

Other forum = Off Topic

Each are different. People here, and people there, would like to keep it seperate and different.

Need definitions and pronunciation guides too? :rolleyes:

Try posting some of the more vulgar Off-Topic type threads here and see where they end up.

xenophobe said:
This forum = Chat

Other forum = Off Topic

Each are different. People here, and people there, would like to keep it seperate and different.

Need definitions and pronunciation guides too? :rolleyes:

Try posting some of the more vulgar Off-Topic type threads here and see where they end up.
No need to be a dickhead about it....but I suppose you're only trying to defend your cyber mistress.

Whatever.

SculptedCold said:
I dont understand the ethical distinctions you appear to be attempting to make xenophobe. You must endeavour to make yourself much more explicit.
I thought my original statement was quite clear. This is chat, not off topic.