Random Acts of Metalness

super-greg-y2khai.jpg

"The last time i was in Norway, i met up with some old freinds and we Burned down St. Mathews Trinity church to the foundation. it was beautiful. ive got pictures of the inferno somewhere. If i can ever find them ill post them for you guys. And yes, im serious."

You are a very bad boy,if you dont straight up, I'm gonna tell your mom what you done you little raskal you.Then there will be NO pizza Pops for you you little love you!!!

Iris
I don't understant aswell
I not even reading the shit before I reply hahahaha
so I reply to the last thing I have read! It's kind of fun....well I;m lying again.Hey Iris you know who I am ...Everyone here listened to my babble with out even Knowing!!!!!!

yeh. it usually starts with somone taht donest have anything to add to the conversation so they just say somthing completely random. ive done it myself many times, as several others here have.
-neal

Iris
Slow down cutie
your posting a very lot
I like hitting refresh and seeing "The Knowing One" and thinking my mad babble is going unnoticed hehe.you now any good jokes Iris? Give my one and I will reply with one ....Start .....Now

Originally posted by The Knowing One

I like hitting refresh and seeing "The Knowing One" and thinking my mad babble is going unnoticed hehe.

------------------
Your mad babble never goes unnoticed...you are The Knowing One!!!!! :D

Deconstruct my Reality
I dig your Avatar .Did you create that yourself?

Sis,
I love you, have i already told you that?
hihi
Still...my mind stays puzzled..ahah!
I love this board!

-x-
Iris