IMG_0800.jpg

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0803.jpg

IMG_0805.jpg

Total time taking photos: 3 hours.

Total photos: 70, many multiple shots.

Miles: With detour, 115.

Total hours overall: 5.

Good shit, love the colors in the hills... orange and yellow. Do they get even more vibrant in the summer?

Some of those tombstone photos are real sad.

There were a *lot* of children 4 years and under in the 1879-1910 years. Kids didn't make it long in the winters up there.

And no Kevin, it gets too hot, they'll all be dead within a month.

What the hell kinda camera are you using? That's amazing quality for zooming in from six feet. Or did you have a tripod? Steady hands? How? My hands aren't very steady, so when I try that it comes out slightly blurred.

Great pictures man, love em. Makes me wanna go do some photography, but it's 100% overcast and rainy. There's only so many doom and gloom images one can take in any given area.

What the hell kinda camera are you using? That's amazing quality for zooming in from six feet. Or did you have a tripod? Steady hands? How? My hands aren't very steady, so when I try that it comes out slightly blurred.

Great pictures man, love em. Makes me wanna go do some photography, but it's 100% overcast and rainy. There's only so many doom and gloom images one can take in any given area.
Canon Powershot S3 IS. I was shaky for several of my shots due to having to keep the car moving... I love the IS feature. They no longer sell it. I hear the SX10 is good, though. Same type of camera.

Macro/photoshop fun.

compsus01.jpg

compsus02.jpg

compsus03.jpg

It's a lot harder to take a picture like this than I thought it'd be.
compsus04.jpg

compsus05.jpg

Guys, your computer chair's wheels work really hard. They deserve some love.

compsus06.jpg

compsus07.jpg

David - The 6 foot optical zoom pic of the poppies is so gorgeous!
I love flowers!

Kevy - I really like the layout of the BOSS foto :)