Random Photo Thread

Amaryllisbud.jpg

P2124_10-12-09.jpg

P1050_12-12-09.jpg

The before-math of a "ten worst shots ever" drinking night last month

13666_1292880915630_1038503472_903178_4641835_n.jpg

Back row (L to R): Bailey's, Johnny Walker Red, Jose Gold, Everclear, Blackcurrant cordial, Bacardi 151, 99 Bananas

Middle row: Butterscotch Schnapps, Seagram's Vodka, Rumple Minze, Jim Beam Black, Jack Daniels, Midori

Front row: Stroh 80, Jagermeister, Aftershock

Out of frame: Half and Half, Tobasco, Grenadine

I don't know about Jack being a "worst shot ever", but yeah for the most part that picture makes me think of nothing but hangovers.

Also, Aftershock is the culprit of one of only two blackouts I've ever had.

you sure can make a large number of sickeningly sweet disgusting fruity girly shots with that mess :ill:

Only one of them was sweet and girly. Tasted like a bag of runts candy all chewed up at once.

I don't know about Jack being a "worst shot ever", but yeah for the most part that picture makes me think of nothing but hangovers.

Also, Aftershock is the culprit of one of only two blackouts I've ever had.

Nonono, none of these were solo shots. The Jack was there for Three Wisemen / Four Horsemen shots.

Please tell me you didn't mix the butterscotch with the Jager. I'm fairly sick just thinking about having both in the same room.

No, but that does sound like it would be awful. The worst one was either the Prairie Fire (tequila and tabasco) or the Urine Sample (Tequila and Bacardi 151, heated in the microwave)

I don't think normal Jack is all that bad, but this stuff is leagues beyond it. It's only slightly more expensive but it's so much more smooth and a bit more sweet. It's really delicious and it doesn't leave that "ugh i just took a shot of some haggard shit" bitterness on your tongue.

Normal JD is delicious in Coke. So is Gentleman Jack, but you don't need coke for that stuff.

Damn I gotta get some on the way home now.