Random Thoughts and Quotes.....

Helise

I Bleed Lust
Aug 19, 2003
Florida, USA
Visit site
Don't you just love it when your mind rambles. Maybe its lack of sleep, lack of company, stress, or even for some a normal process.....What are some of your random thoughts.....maybe a quote that makes you think...

I think one of the many Quotes that makes me think the most would have to be.....

"Have you ever felt so alone, your mind echo's when you think?"

Kind of makes one think maybe THATS all the voices you hear in your head :D ;)

The peace terrorists had finally caught up with him. "Needle him, needle the fucker" they screamed, as they daydreamed all over his breasts.
"Give it another five minutes before blowing for full time" snarled the black metal prostitute, obviously unaware that she had a dodgy microwave.
Jimmy Cuntofthegoat shit his pants. Hail Bon Jovi!

quote of the day

they told us of the second coming
so we look to the sky
it's not a saviour that we want
just someone else to crucify

(c) justin sullivan

if someone called me an emotional-intellectual, id poo on his face probably. or id try to at least.

im thinking that god wants to say sth to me now, cause its like as good as impossible to hear 3 times soulfly playing by winamp in a row... anyone: first it was 'eye for an eye', then 'back to the primitive' and now its 'tree of pain' :erk:

eye for an eye and tree of pain are about the death of dana wells... i hope it isnt a prophecy of sth :ill:

nah. finding a decapitated pig's head outside your door would be a proper death sign, so don't worry.

stink.jpg

"Trust no one" is what comes to mind now.One of the best things said ever.Deepthroat said to Mulder before he sadly breathed his last.Epic!!!!!