Rank these big name bands

Death Metal

* Death - NO.1 in this list. (and no, not because he died, its because they are fucking excellent)
* Morbid Angel - oh how I'm happy that David Vincent is back.
* Malevolent Creation - love 'em.
* Incantation - love 'em.
* Deicide - they're great and Glen Benton is funny. :)rolleyes: )
* Obituary - their song "Don't Care" is a perfect example of how I feel about their reunion. alas, for the good ol' days: I love old Obituary!!!
* Suffocation - This band should have never released Souls To Deny
and could easily leave us with great taste in our mouth every time we would think of Suffocation. I'll give them 5 stars for the old albums that WERE fantastic though.
Cannibal Corpse - a useless band that the metal world can live with or without.

Black Metal

* Darkthrone - if you don't love this band, there is something really wrong with you.
* Mayhem - this band has one of the best demos I've ever heard, all hail Mayhem and the fantastic dark drama.
* Burzum - he's alright. I like his music, but not my favorite.
* Immortal - one of my all time favorite BM bands. Their albums are a perfect example of how BM should sound like. :kickass:
* Bathory - what can I say? if you deny the Bathory power , then you might as well just be a Cannibal Corpse fan.
* Emperor - also one of my all time favorite BM bands. love love *love* them. :kickass:
* Satyricon - have you ever heard Frost when he speaks? his voice is very
squeaky.... but regardless, a great band.
* Enslaved - :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Thrash Metal

* Slayer - a perfect example of a band that should have just die in the early 90's. they did release one of my ALL TIME fav albums.. I still love Slayer, I don't care what you think.
* Metallica - are you serious?
* Megadeth - yes. love the old stuff.
* Anthrax - This band without Joey Baladonna is just "Scott Ian and Friends"
* Testament- FUCK YEAH!!!!! :headbang: :kickass:
* Overkill - Fuck yeah # 2!!! :kickass: :headbang: If you want to see one of the best live shows in your entire life: go see Overkill. NOW.
* Exodus - This band released one of the best comeback albums in the history of metal. I love them. good to have them back. fo sho.
* Dark Angel - :headbang:
* Carnivore :headbang: X 2

Dead_Lioness said:
* Suffocation - This band should have never released Souls To Deny
and could easily leave us with great taste in our mouth every time we would think of Suffocation. I'll give them 5 stars for the old albums that WERE fantastic though.

"Souls To Deny" is a fantastic release. Loaded to the bleedin' brim with brutal, delicious riffs. Worship or smolder in exile!

Death Metal

Morbid Angel
Death
Cannibal Corpse
Incantation
Obituary
Suffocation
Malevolent Creation
Deicide

Black Metal

Emperor
Darkthrone